Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Kiss Me Back

Gerard's face looked both surprised and confused. "Whoa, wait a minute. She actually kissed you? Like legit kissed you?"

Frank nodded. "I was half asleep. She didn't kiss me on the lips, but I felt her lips on my cheek."

"Oh, I was going to ask if tongue was involved," Gerard chuckled at first. When he saw that Frank didn't laugh along with him, he stopped and cleared his throat. "Why do you think she kissed you?"

"I-I don't really know," Frank replied. "I'm kind of confused. When she kissed me, it made me wonder if it really happened or if it was just a dream. Gerard, I didn't mind that she kissed me. I didn't mind it at all. It's just that she's my friend and she's never done this and this is making my stomach feel all weird. How does she feel about me? How do I feel about her? "

"Ooh, the plot thickens," a voice said.

Both Frank and Gerard turned around to see Mikey behind the couch.

"Mikey, how long have you been standing there?" Frank asked him.

"Since you started asking about kissing and shit," Mikey answered and sat on the couch with them. "Anyway, what are you feeling right now?

"I think...I think I like her," Frank slowly said. He came to the conclusion that Jamie meant a lot to him and her little kiss on the cheek gave him that epiphany. He wasn't fully awake, but it was still hard for him not to smile after she did it. For a long time, he didn't admit anything about liking her. But he would always think about spending time with her and all he saw was her face. Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. Who else could he count on but her?

Another awkward silence filled the room. Gerard cleared his throat again to speak up. "So, uh, so what are you gonna do?"

Frank didn't know what to answer. But then he thought back at last night. He didn't consider her a friend or a best friend anymore. Not after this and what he said. The only thing he wondered was how he'd feel around Jamie. It was just a kiss on the cheek, not a kiss on the lips. For all he knew, it could mean nothing.

"I don't know. But yeah, I like her a lot. Even if she doesn't feel the same way back, I'm going to tell her. At least tell her how I feel."

Gerard and Mikey looked at each other and Frank just glared at them.

"What's with you guys?" he asked.

A pointed finger was a few inches in front of his face and he back away, even more confused.

"Bwaha!" Mikey said and nudged at his brother while still pointing a finger. "I knew it! We knew it! It's taken forever for this shit to happen!"

"Huh?"

Gerard high fived Mikey. "Shit, we should've put this on camera! This is good. Too good."

"Wha...?"

Mikey snorted. "Oh man, if we could rewind this..."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" Frank yelled.

"You and Jamie!" Mikey laughed and fell back on the floor. "It's about time you finally said it."

"Wow, I am fucking good," Gerard laughed.

"Okay, how long have you been thinking about this?" Frank asked.

Their laughing toned down a bit. "For a while now. Like a few years or so, I think."

Frank stood silent.

"Yes, we thought about it for that long."

"I'm back!" Jamie's voice entered the living room, her hair finally neat and going the way she wanted it to. The three guys glanced at each other. Mikey nodded to Gerard and he nodded back. Both of the brothers turned to Frank, who looked down and kept his eyes away from Jamie.

Jamie put her hands in the pockets of her sweater and made her way to the couch. "What's with you, Frank?"

He looked up at her and kept pulling at the collar of his shirt. "Um, there's something I wanna tell you."

"What is it?" Anticipation was now building up. Was he going to tell her what she thought he was going to say?

"I know that you kissed me," he said to start out what he was going to say. Jamie smacked her forehead and flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh no, were you actually awake when I did that? How stupid of me to do that! I didn't even know what I was thinking. Maybe the morning got to me or I was sleep walking or something because I'm totally not surprised that you were freaked out. Why am I such a fucking loser!?" she began babbling on.

"Jamie."

"-you should've just slapped me because that's creeper status to be kissing you without your permission. I mean, it was invasion of your personal space and I can't believe you aren't flipping shit right now because of that-"

"Jamie."

"-ah, I'm just humiliated right now that you caught me. You didn't say anything and if you did, I would've stopped right away. And who was I to be laying my fat ass on you anyway? You must have found a new way to breathe because I was almost close to smuggling you-"

"Jamie!"

"What!?"

To shut her up, his lips collided with hers and he grabbed both of her hands to keep her from flailing. When he pulled away, her face was red and the palm of her hands were against his chest, eyes meeting his.

Frank smirked. "You talk too much. Don't worry about it."

"You..." she became speechless, and not just because he said she talked too much.

His arms went around her. "I have feelings for you, Jay."

"Oh, wow," Jamie was still speechless. "That's funny. Coincidentally, I like you, too."

"Well, while you guys have a wonderful time making babies in my house," Gerard clapped his hands then headed to his room. "This 'lonely artist' is gonna be in his room. My work here is officially done."

Gerard left the living room, followed by Mikey. "I'll just, you know, go with Gerard."

He closed Gerard's door, leaving Frank alone with Jamie, whose heart was beating rapidly as she looked at the guy who was once just a friend.

"So..." Jamie smiled and stood on the tip of her toes. "Now it's my turn."

"Your turn?" Frank looked down at her. "And how will that be?"

"It'll be better than porn," she whispered in his ear.

She grabbed his shirt and her lips met his. Frank held her and thought of how different this kiss on the lips felt compared to the peck on the cheek he received earlier.

Jamie pulled away and she looked at him in awe. "Frankie..."

"I know. It's unbelievable, yet amazing to me, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me + Cheesiness = Chapter 5

Eh, don't know what to say about this. I leave it to you.

-Aliya