New Singer

Four

Jesse's POV

It was beautiful. Her voice, I mean. She had incredible range, and the riffs in her songs were always different, and the lyrics. Wow, she just had a way with words. Not to mention that the crown adored her. Probably because of her looks. She did look good in that tight shirt, skinny jeans, boots that made her legs look a million miles long, plus the lip gloss that made me want to... nevermind.
"Wow," Carson exhaled. "I knew she was good from her videos, and practice was great, but she was kind of scratchy since it was so early, just like everybody else of course, but this is... wow."
I turned to him, "You expect me to follow that?!"
"You'll be fine," He answered.
I wasn't so sure. Jane finished, unfortunatly, and it was my turn. As I went on stage, there was applauding, along with screams and a surprising amount of "Will you marry me?" and "I love you!" 's.
I poured my heart in every song, just because it sounded better that way, and next thing I knew, the concert was over. I was thanking the crowd and strolling off stage. Walking straight over to the table, get many compliments from the crew, I went that grabbed a water bottle. I didn't even notice Jane leaning against the table until she said, "Not bad, but I noticed you never answered those girls."
Laughing, I set down the plastic bottle, "Sorry," I said, "crazed fans aren't exactly my type."
"But where would you be without your crazy fans," she joked.
"Oh, I think I would be okay. I like to think my talent is what got me this far, not just my insane fans."
"Well, keep dreaming."
"Uh, that hurt," I said, pretending to have my feeling marred.
She giggled, she really did have a cute laugh, and elbowed me, "I just joking, you guys were awesome."
"Thanks. You were amazing, seriously, where do you come up with those lyrics."
She shrugged, "I don't know, they just, come to me."
"Huh, lucky," I muttered a little bitterly.
She just laughed again and said, "Come on, we have to do meet and greet."
So we went out side, soon we were surrounded by fans, we signed autographs, mingled with the fans. I saw some guy talking, no flirting, with Jane. He said something that made her laugh, then he gave her his number as he got called away. I wasn't sure way, but for some reason I got jeaslous. I wanted he laughing at something I said, not some other preppy guy. Ahh, I must be tired or something.
Eventually meet and greet ended and we went back to the bus.
"Whew, I must have gotten atleast seven girl's numbers." Kenny bragged.
Which made Natalie say, "I saw Jane talking to a rather cute guy."
"Hey!" Luke, Nat's boyfriends exclaimed.
"Not as cute as you, of course." She added hastily, then kissed him. Nik, Kenny, Sam, Harry, and Ryan all went "Ewwww!" and sheilded their eyes.
"Anyway," Nat continued. "Did you get his number?"
"Hmm, yeah," Jane said, then dug the piece of paper out of her pocket and ripped it in half and threw it in the garbage.
"Did like him, I take it?" Nik asked.
"Please, he was a dumb cocky jerk."
"I saw you laughing," protested Natalie.
"I was laughing at him," she proclaimed.
That made me feel so much better. Just knowing that she wasn't one of them, that get caught up in that fake, cocky, better than you attidude. Also, that you know, I could still get her.
Man, I must be out of it today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just kind of a filler, but more it to come soon, and more stuff will happen. Comments are great. So are subscribers. Thanks!
-July100 <3