Sequel: The Other Woman
Status: Completed

Black Sheep

Chapter 11

“Please speak to me Bex, I can’t go another second without hearing your voice. I’m sorry. You know I’m sorry, so please let me explain.” I deleted the 15th message that said practically the same thing. I think I’d been on the sofa for at least 15 hours deleting messages as soon as he left them, not having the courage to actually answer the phone. My doorbell rang so I dragged myself off the sofa to see who it was. I pressed the button on the screen and saw who it was. It was him. What could I do? I couldn’t exactly leave him there on the street so I pressed the button on the intercom and let him in. I fell back on the sofa in the same position on the sofa as before. I heard his feet run up the stairs and the door close behind him.

“Help me please. I can’t go anywhere else.” I eventually looked up, not letting myself look into his eyes. “Bex, darling, please help me. Please let me stay.” I noticed the bag he was holding. And made my decision.

***** (A week later)*****

I knew he needed a shoulder to cry on, but I really couldn’t face him. I just couldn’t, not after what he’d done. I wasn’t too concerned about the photos. It was the fact that he was naked in his hotel room with a number of girls, who were also naked that I was more worried about. If the photos hadn’t surfaced (well been sold) would he have told me? We’d hardly said a word since he got home, both operating on auto-pilot like a 60 year old couple stuck in the same routine and hardly ever speaking. Neither of us had slept in the past few days, which was evident in both our faces, even through the excess amount of make-up I used trying to hide it.

I made dinner, which we both ate in silence, then sat in the living room, once again in silence. Usually at this time we would have cuddled on the sofa reading the day’s papers, or watching something on TV, or just enjoying each other’s company. But it had changed. Harry sat in the armchair staring blankly at whatever channel that just happened to be on, and I lounged on the sofa flicking through pages of research for whichever article I was writing on my iPad. It occurred to me that I was wearing Harry’s favourite outfit (to take off). I was wearing a plain white blouse, dark grey skirt, stockings and heels, like I usually did for work, but the only thing that had changed was the fact that Harry wasn’t salivating as soon as I got in the door. He always said that there was something about looking intelligent that he found so sexy, especially if I had my glasses on. This had me thinking; when was the last time we were together? Well we hadn’t spoken in a week and he’d been gone for four days before that, and then I’d been away with work for a few days and then before that we hardly had any time together because of the Olympics, so it had easily been at least a month since we last had sex. The thought went straight between my legs, making me yearn for as little as a touch there. I did feel sorry for him. It was just tearing him apart. I knew that Charles, the Queen, William and even Kate had spoken to him, quite harshly. He just needed someone, but that person just couldn’t be me, not after all of this. But what was I going to do?

We both dressed for bed, and Harry got in first (as always) but laid down facing away from me as he had for the past few days. I sat up in bed with my legs under the covers, just thinking. What the hell was I supposed to do? Normally I would walk away from any situation like this, but he needed someone right now, especially after the stern talking to his family had given him. I had to stay, partly because this was my flat and I had nowhere else to go, partly because I feel sorry for him and partly because I loved him. Content with my decision, I snuggled down into the duvet and switched off the light, ready to make an attempt at sleeping.

“We need to talk,” a hoarse, muffled voice said from the other side of the bed. He turned around in bed and faced me, still keeping a distance between us. I looked straight into his eyes, like I used to and it took me right back to the moment when we first met and my heart melted. But the hurt that I also saw made me want to cry; it was like that feeling you get in your chest when you know you’re about to sob.

“I’ve been stupid”

“So have I. You’ve really needed someone over the last few days and I’ve been giving you the cold shoulder.”

“I don’t blame you; I’ve been such a dick.” He said sighing. I reached my hand out and softly touched his face; something I wanted to do since he wandered into the flat with his suitcase and a heartbroken look on his face.

“I know, but I forgive you.” He sighed, and stroked my cheek, a slight smile played on his lips. He softly ran his hand from my cheek, down my back, pushing me closer to him. His lips softly skimmed mine, our eyes locked together, happy to be back here again. I closed the gap between our lips. There was no urgency or harsh-ness in our kisses, just a need to be as careful as we could, just in case either of us moved too quickly and this bubble that we’d put ourselves in would burst and we would find ourselves back to where we were earlier on that evening.

“I missed you.” I softly said as his lips moved down to my collarbone, moving slowly.

“I missed you more.” He carried on slowly nibbling on my collar bone, gently stroking my sides, making me sigh. He reached behind me, unclasping my bra and removing it on quick movement, the cold making my nipples harden instantly. Harry noticed and planted his mouth around one nipple and his nimble fingers around the other. I gasped, purely from it feeling so good. Within a matter of minutes I’d gone from borderline sobbing to whimpering with Harry on top of me. His lips trailed down to my belly button, where he tenderly licked making my suddenly gasp. Knowing he was so close to where I needed him made me even wetter than I already was. He slowly pulled my panties down, slipping them straight off. He then continued to kiss my soft, shaved mound. It took every ounce of self-control to place my hand under his chin and lift his face while sitting up until his eyes met mine.

“You don’t have to.” A shaky voice that didn’t sound like my own said. I knew how much he hated giving me oral, and it pained me to think he was about to, just for my benefit.

“But I want to make it up to you,”

“You will, but I need you” I pushed my lips onto his, which he accepted. His kiss was so passionate I swear I almost blacked out; the force of his lips pushed me back to a laying position, but unlike before there was’nt a nanometre between us, as our bodies just seemed to merge together like two jigsaw pieces. My hands moved from beside me to his hips, pushing his boxers down as far as I could without moving. He left me for a moment to remove his underwear but I very quickly felt him on top of me, his huge erection digging into my thigh right next to where I needed it to be. I moved my hand in between us to touch his cock, but almost as punishment, he broke the kiss.

“I need to be inside you,” he moaned right next to my ear, making me wetter than I already was, if that was even possible. He gently kissed behind my ear as he opened my legs and knelt between them. The coldness hit me again covering me in goosebumps and making me shiver. His eyes travelled from where his cock was resting just outside of my begging wet pussy (with an almost coy smile on his face), up to my breasts where my nipples were that hard they could cut diamonds, and then to my face where his smile became softer. He leaned in to my face until our noses and foreheads were touching.

“I love you.” He whispered almost breathlessly, and then slowly plunged into my dripping wet pussy. I don’t know whether it was the fact that he just said he loved me or the fact that after so long his dick was eventually inside me, but I gasped and I swear I almost started crying again. We locked lips again, and my hands found their way up his arms to rest at the back of his neck to play with the soft red hair that I loved so much. He leant his forearms next to my sides, with his hands under my shoulder blades. He pulled back and then plunged back in, quicker and deeper than last time, making my back arch and a moan leave my mouth, just to be muffled by his kiss. He kept on thrusting in and out and each time he pushed in it felt like he was going deeper than before. When I could I clenched my muscles around him, making him moan against my lips. His hand moved from my shoulder blade to between us, to my little pink clit that was throbbing. His fingers toyed with it, then he started rubbing in slow, gentle circles.

“Harry,” I almost whispered, I could hardly even do that, especially as he started to hit my g-spot, with expert precision. He just mumbled against our moving lips.

“Harry… I..I can’t hold on….much longer” I gasped as I got closer and closer.

“Just hold on…. If you can.” He opened his eyes wider to look right at me, taking in every detail of what he could see. “God you’re so beautiful.” He sighed before latching himself back onto my lips. It wasn’t long until my toes started curling, and my soft finger tips turned into me clinging onto his back for dear life. I tried to stay on the edge as long as I could, but it just wouldn’t last and I came, breaking my lips from Harry’s and screaming his name, my muscles clenching around him. He let out a deep groan and pressed his lips against mine as he came deep inside me. He then collapsed on top of me, panting.

We both lay there for a while in each other’s arms, my fingers toying with the ends of his hair. Once we’d both calmed down, I pulled the duvet over us and we intertwined ourselves together, as if nothing had ever changed. Neither of us could move for the other one. He gently kissed me before I nuzzled into his neck, and started drifting off to sleep. Soon after though, I felt a warm wet feeling on the top of my head. Looking up I was met by Harry’s eyes staring straight into mine, tears rolling freely from them, bringing back that lump in my throat.

“I’ve really fucked up this time, haven’t I?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I started this story exactly a year ago tonight, and I just wanted to say a quick thank you for everyone who has subscribed, recommended, commented or even just read this, you've all made me incredibly happy. I have so much more left to happen in this story, and with your backing I might write a sequel as well. Basically this chapter needed to be written at some point, and I might write something about his time in Afghanistan and make it time relevant, so just let me know what you think.