Status: Work in progress

Insane

Dreams

The house was on fire. I was the only one left inside. I screamed and screamed but no one heard me. Not my parents. Not the fire fighters. No one. I looked out of my window and saw my mom and dad. They were just standing there watching the flames engulf our once beautiful home. They didn't even seem like they were worried about me. It was as if they completely forgot I even existed.
I started to bang on the window hoping someone would hear or see me. Realizing that was useless I frantically searched my room trying to find something hard to hit my window so it could break. My eyes came across my cheerleading trophy from 8th grade. I grabbed it and rushed back to my window and began to pound on it but it would not break.
Suddenly there was a loud bang and I looked behind me to see that my door was broken down. Relief washed over my body, thinking it was someone here to rescue me. When I saw who, or rather what, it was, my stomach was in knots. It was a dark figure. Its hand was outstreatched toward me and its finger was doing the 'come here' motion.
Wake up.


Paxon POV

My eyes shot open once I heard those words in my sleep. I was covered in sweat and my heart was pounding. My breathing was heavy and I found that I was gripping my bed sheets exceptionally tight. I looked at the clock and sighed. Three o'clock in the morning.

This has been becoming a regular routine for me. Every night I went to sleep and nightmares filled my head. All of them I would die or come close to dying and I would see that same black figure calling me towards it. I haven't told anybody about these nightmares. They'll all think I'm crazy and I'm afraid that they might be right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, sorry :/ This was just kind of an introduction I guess ^.^
This story might have slow updates because I am trying out this co-write thing and I want to focus on that story as well! It's not out yet...but hopefully it will be soon! (:
Also, this is kind of new for me. I don't really write stuff like this so it's exciting!
ANYWAY. Rate, comment, subscribe?
I'd love to know what you all think <3