Status: Work in progress

Insane

New Neighbors?

Paxon POV

School the next morning was hell. After I woke up I couldn't get back to sleep and I just dragged myself around all day. Everyone asked if I was okay in wich I just replied "I'm tired. That's all." And that wasn't a lie. I was tired.

"Paxon, what is the matter? You look horrible!" Gee, thanks mother.
"Nothing mom. I was just couldn't sleep all night." I told her truthfully.
"Well get some sleep honey. You look like the walking dead." She said guiding me to my room.

I laid in bed for hours not being able to sleep. Honestly, I wasn't even trying. I didn't want to have those nightmares again. Not if I didn't have to. I decided to work on my homework and study for a while to keep my mind away from everything that's been going on in my fucked up head.

***

The week went by painfully slow. Each night I had those dreams and each day I would drag myself around like a zombie. Thankfully today is Friday, also the start of Spring break. I'm excited to rest for a few days.

Once the bus pulled up to my stop I started my short two minute walk home. I noticed that one house down from mine there was a new family moving in. It looked like a mother and her son. So me being the neighborly person that I am decided to walk to their house and welcome them to the neighborhood.

"Hi." I said outstreching my hand to the boy. "My name is Paxon." I politely smiled.
He looked at me before taking my hand. "Kenneth Nixon. But just call me Nixon."
"Nice to meet you Nixon." I said.
"You too." he smiled. He had a great smile. "So where do you live?" He asked.
"The house next to this one." I said pointing to my house.
"Looks like we're neighbors." He said smirking.
"Yeah looks like it." I said.
"Who's this sweets?" The woman who I'm assuming is his mother came over and asked.
"This is Paxon mom." Nixon said.
"Nice to meet you." I said smiling at her.
"You too honey. It's nice to see Kenneth has already made a friend." After saying that she walked away.
"Well I guess I should be going. Gotta unpack." He said giving a two finger wave and walking off.
"Bye." I whispered under my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate, comment, subscribe?
<3