Status: Work in progress

Insane

Early Morning Walks

Paxon POV

"Come with me. You will be safe with me." A familiar voice was whispering that over and over again. I knew I shouldn't go. I didn't want to go but I did. I don't know why. I couldn't control my actions. I tried to stop walking but it was no use. My feet just kept going towards the voice.
They stopped however once I saw the familiar black figure. It was a little bit more clear this time. I could make out it's eyes. I couldn't tell if they were male or female. They were sunken in. It looked like they were just back holes in its face. The only way I knew it wasn't was because I was able to see a little white lite at the end of the black holes. "Come with me." It whispered again. My legs started walking towards is against my will.
I heard a low growling. Then I saw glowing red eyes. This creature was not the figure that I was standing only a few feet away from. I couldn't make it out. All I knew was that I felt scared and whatever this thing is, was able to sence my fear. It came closer, testing me. I stayed completely still, hoping it would lose interest and go away. However, it did not.
My heartbeat increased and I began to panic. This beast came charging towards me. It was inches away from me.
Wake up. [b/]


I woke up. The clock read four fifteen am. I sighed and got up. It was obvious that I wasn't going back to sleep. I decided I would take a walk around the neighborhood. I walked past Nixon's house. There was a light on and I stopped to look for a second. When I saw him walk by the window I jogged to right under the window and picked up a rock. I gently tossed it and his the glass. It made a clanking sound and he came back to his window.

"Hello?" He asked opening the window.
"Hey." I said.
"Paxon? What are you doing here?" He asked. He sounded tired.
"I couldn't sleep and took a walk. I saw a light on in your house and then I saw you." I shrugged.
"Hold on." He said closing his window.

I waited only a few seconds until the front door opened and he came walking out.

"What are you doing outside?" He asked.
"I told you I couldn't sleep."
"Normal people read when they can't sleep. They don't take walkes at four in the morning." He said chuckling.
"I'm far from normal. Believe me." I said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Don't worry about it. What's up?"
"Well I was actually about to go to sleep." He said yawning.
"Oh. I'm sorry. Go to sleep then." I said feeling slightly upset. I wanted to stay here with him longer.
"Nah. It looks like I have something better to do now." He said smiling a toothy smile. I smiled back at him.

Nixon and I walked around for a little while but eventually we just decided to sit on his porch.

"No what made you move?" I asked.
"My dad left and my mom couldn't afford our house anymore so we needed to get a smaller one." He said.
"Do you like it here?" I asked.
"So far I do." He said winking at me, causing me to blush.

After that Nixon and I sat in a comfortable silence. He pulled something out of his pocket and lit it. I recognized it as the ever so popular, joint.
After taking two hits he offered some to me. I took it gladly and took one big hit and then another big hit. I was about to take another but then I remembered that this wasn't mine. Feeling slightly embarassed I handed it back to him. He laughed.
"It's okay. You can have more, I don't need the whole thing."
Blushing, I took it back and took two more smaller hits before handing it back.

"Come with me. I want to show you something!" I said getting up and grabbing his hand.
"Okay okay! Easy just don't rip my arm off." He laughed.

I pulled him deep into the woods and stopped to look around for the familiar abandoned house. Once I spotted it I grabbed his hand again and started running towards it. I opened the door quickly and shoved him inside.

"You're not going to kill me are you?" He asked. He chuckled but he sounded slightly nervous.
"No silly." I said as I picked up the lantern and turned it on. For a lantern it was pretty bright and was able to light up the whole room.
"Wow," he breathed. "This is so cool."
"It's especially cool since we're high! When you're sober it's still pretty cool. Just not as cool." I said. He busted out laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked.
"I have no idea." He said between laughed. Soon I started to laugh with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate, comment, subscribe?