Status: Work in progress

Insane

Staring

Nixon POV

I'm so glad that I met Paxon. I had so much fun with her last night..err this morning. I'm happy to know that when break is over and I go to school that I'll have a friend. Me and her decided that we were going to hang out again today at the same spot. She made me walk there like five times last night so I would 'remember the way' because she was sleeping there since she couldn't go home because she got too fucked up. I think she made me walk there that many times because she was fucked up and it amused her somehow. It did work though. I now know exactly how to get there.
She never gave me a time to be there so I decided to leave right when I woke up. Which was at nine thirty. I hope she's awake. And if she's not then oh well. I'm waking her ass up.

I quietly opened the door to the house. She was right, it's much cooler when you're high. I stepped inside and looked around until I saw her sleeping on a couch. I smiled when I saw her. She looks so cute. I walked over to her and lightly shook her awake. She woke up and jumped. She looked terrified.
"Are you okay Pax? You look scared." I said sitting next to her.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just a bad dream is all." She said wiping the sweat from off her face.
"Well hey. Do you want to forget about it? I brought more weed." I said pulling out from my jeans pocket.
She smirked. "Yes please!"
I laughed and let her have the first few hits this time. I could already see it was taking affect on her. Her eyes got glossy and she stared off into space. She looked like she was concentraded really hard on something that wasn't there.

"You okay?" I aske laughing.
"Fine." She said still staring.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SOOO sorry for the super late update :/ I suck. Well this is short but I hope you like it!