Elevator

six.

Mommy was confused, the boy decided, one day.
She was confused and it was up to him to take care of her, just like she took care of Daddy.

He was the man of the house, just like all the other boys in his class would say they were.

Plus, she would feel much better after he took care of her, and he would do all the steps Mommy did for Daddy. She would be a whole lot better than. He smiled in satisfactory, that’s exactly what he would do.

He’d been thinking about it for a long time now, and wasn’t really sure about it, since it would take such a long time to make the “potion”.

He smiled, he remembered how hard Mommy was working to make the potion. She really wanted Daddy to get better! He had helped too!-well tried; Mommy insisted that she do it by herself because she wanted everything to be just right, and he agreed because he wanted Daddy to get better as soon as possible. Though, he had been secretly watching his mother put together a whole bunch of spices and bottles.

There was one in particular that really stood out to him, It wasn’t a huge bottle almost smaller than medium sized and had black wrapping on it with white lining; but that wasn’t what fascinated him.

It had a skull and cross bones on it.
Mommy had said it was her magic ingredient.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh, what the hell, June is a fuckin' psycho. Ugh, I feel like dirtying up her floor.
Feel free to bother me about updating lol.
:x. I sowwie.