What I Want

One.

I twirled his hair between my fingers, smooth strands of hair falling in small clumps. His breathing was even yet heavy due to the high humidity. I wasn't too crazy about the thick feeling of the air but complaining wasn't going to do anything.

"Morning." Pekka's voice was groggily husky. You could tell he was trying to adjust to the light.

"Morning," I smiled. I brushed his blonde mop he calls hair out of his face, giving him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled against my lips, wrapping his arm around my waist.

He broke off after a few moments, tucking a stand of hair behind my ear.

"Today I got no practice. So what do you want to do today?" He asked, pulling me closer.

"Well—" I was rudely interrupted when the door opened, revealing Shea. He was only in a pair of jeans and appeared as if he had just woken up as well.

"Hey, Peks? Where's that—whoa!" Shea's eyes widen in size as he noticed me, "Uh, never mind,"

I grabbed one of Pekka's nearby shirts and slipped it on. Since such a thing fit his large frame, his shirt reached mid thigh. I trotted out the door and into the kitchen.

Not to my surprise, almost the entire team was here eating breakfast. I wouldn't be surprised if the GM was cooking.

"Hey guys," I muttered, grabbing a plate of eggs and a single pancake.

"So what were you planning on doing, today?" Mike asked. I leaned onto the counter, taking a big bite of my eggs.

"I just want a day in. Just me and Pekka," I confessed, looking up at the ceiling.

Yeah, that's what I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a draaabble. we just need more pekka on mibba. LOL.