A Beautiful Melody

More Hot Topic;

Miley walked into the Hot Topic the next day, looking around at the shirts. She remembered Skylar telling her of the sale, and thought it an excuse to talk to the boy-ish female.

Sure enough, as soon as Miley walked in, Skylar was there. "Hello, there is a sale today. Buy two shirts, get two shirts free. Everything must go so we can re-stock new gear." She smiled.

"I heard you guys were moving?" Miley questioned as she looked at some Charlie the Unicorn shirts.

Skylar sighed. "Yes, we are. We don't want to carry all this shit upstairs so we are hoping the sales will help with that."

"I see." Miley nodded. She picked out a Batman shirt, and an X-men shirt. Looking through them, she realized she liked most of this stuff. Pokemon, Mario, and even Shane Dawson.

Skylar wondered off to greet the other Hot Topic-ers that looked like their whole outfits were picked out here. Miley wondered why she had never came in here before.

She picked out two other shirts, A Shane Dawson and a Yoshi one, before going up to the front desk where a Carrot Top looking guy rang her stuff up. "Will this be all?" He asked, bagging it all up and clicking the total button before Miley could respond.

"Now it is." She dug out her wallet from her Hello Kitty shoulder bag and handed him the money.

"Tomorrow there's another sale. You should come back for it." He hinted as he pushed the receipt into the bag and pushed it into her hands.

"Will do." Miley rolled her eyes before taking the black Hot Topic bag and walked out. Skylar stopped her right before she left.

"Hey, I know you from somewhere.." She stared at Miley for a minute.

"I've been in a few movies.." Miley shrugged and crossed her arms, feeling nervous.

Skylar waited another moment before saying, "Miley Cyrus!"

A small smile spread across Miley's face. "Yes, yes I am."

Skylar giggled. Her voice was low, and depending on the words she said, it almost sounded like a boys. "I figured that. But so many people have come in here that looks almost like you, and even claims to be you, it's horrible."

"I know what you mean. My last concert a guy decided he wanted to be me and try and perform as me. He thought he was me for a little while.." She shook a little.

Skylar laughed. "Well, I must get back to work. It's almost time for me to go box stuff up." She made a pouty face.

Miley giggled. "I'll leave you to that." She winked and walked out. She felt butterflies in her stomach still.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this sucks and it's short, but a lot has just happened and I can't think straight right now...