A Beautiful Melody

Girl Talk;

"What?!" Miley whined as her father, Billy Ray, was telling her of a tour she was asked to do. "I asked for a year off, they couldn't give me that?!"

Billy Ray shrugged his shoulders and watched as his daughter covered her face with her hands. "Miles, I couldn't stop them. They already have tour dates up, darlin'."

Miley glared at her daughter before covering her face again. "This is ruining my life!"

"You had a year off two years ago." Tish pointed out as she walked into the room and handed Billy Ray a cup of hot coffee. He took a sip and sat it on the coffee table.

"Sweetie, you knew this would come up. Last tour you had was about a year ago, it's time."

"I don't even have a cd!" Miley explained. "My last tour was for my last cd. Can't they wait for a new one?"

Billy Ray sighed. He wanted his daughter on stage, doing what she loved so much. But he figured she would come around soon. "Alright. I'll talk to them." He dug out his cellphone from his front jeans pocket and walked into the kitchen, taking his cup along with him.

Tish sat beside Miley and rubbed her back. "It'll be alright, sweetie. Daddy will take care of this."

"Singing, I love. It's all the people taking my pictures no matter what I do. I hate being watched, but I love my fans. It's the crazy ones that get me!" Miley sighed, pulling out her cellphone and calling her friend, Mandy.

The two girls talked a while; Miley telling Mandy about the possible tour and Mandy spilling her guts out about some guy she met at Target today. The girls finally drifted off into the world of random soon after.

"Ponies are pink. They are cute!" Mandy grinned over the phone.

Miley smirked and rolled over on her bed, facing her floor now. "Nu uh, purple unicorns are better!"

"Blue rabbits are even cooler!" Mandy argued.

Miley whined and switched the phone from one hand to the other as she kicked her feet in the air. "I like rainbows!" She giggled.

The two girls laughed for a good while. When they calmed down, Miley thought of something. "Did I ever tell you about the girl in Hot Topic?"

"No?" Mandy asked, chewing on her finger nail.

A small smile spread across Miley's face. "I believe I have a small crush on her. Her name is Skylar, and she's amazing!"

Mandy's mouth fell open. "Excuse me?!"

"I know!" Miley laughed, as she sat up-right and crossed her legs. "I just walked into Hot Topic with Noah and there she was. Love!"

"Have you told your mother?"

"No.. I will. Once I figure out Skylar likes me back!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So... this chapter was short.. Sorry about that! I planned it to be longer, but that didn't happen. Anyways, I am going to go ahead and write the next chapter so I can post it whenever xD

Comments?