A Beautiful Melody

Date Night

Miley felt knots in her stomach as she waited outside of the mall. She was waiting on Skylar to get done with something at work, and told Miley to just meet her outside. She was nervous, this being her first date with the same sex. It shouldn't have been a problem since she had plenty of dates with guys. But this girl made her butterflies in her stomach fly around. The knots tighten, and her head to fill with romantic thoughts.

Miley walked over to a stone seat and sat on it about the time Skylar walked out of the mall. Miley caught her breath, seeing Skylar looking gorgeous in her new skinny jeans, loose tank top, and hair in long, blonde and green pig tails. "Ready?" She smiled at Miley, whom nodded and felt goose bumps up and down her arms. Skylar smiled and extended her arm for Miley to take.

The girl's walked down the sidewalk, arms linked, to the Starbucks. Miley's favourite place. "I thought we could get a coffee and walk around a little. Talk and get to know each other, ya know?" Skylar opened the door for Miley, who smiled and nodded, walking in and over to the counter.

Once the girls ordered, had their names called, and coffees in hand, they sat down and started to talk. Miley found out Skylar's full name was Anna Marie Skylar Stone, her favourite color, and most of her family history. Miley told about hers, and why she was taking a break from the fame, or trying to. Of course, this was about the time the press showed up. Trying to take a picture of Skylar and Miley together. Miley only hoped they were saying they were friends, not girlfriends. Because right now they were friends.

----------

Skylar and Miley laughed as they walked out of the theatre. Linking arms again, and each still holding a soda.

"I loved when the guy forgot his lines at first." Skylar was saying. Referring to the play they had just seen.

Miley laughed. "I think he was drunk."

Skylar smirked and looked at her watch. "Oh, I'm not keeping you from a curfew, am I?" She asked. Miley dug out her phone and looked at the time. It was almost midnight.

"Crap! Well, my curfew is midnight. I think I better get going." She smiled sweetly.

Skylar snapped her fingers. "Darn. Oh well, I'll keep you some other night." She winked. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" She gave Miley a hug and started walking off.

Miley smiled. She couldn't believe how much fun she had tonight!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. Dx I had a REALLY long chapter and Mibba stopped working so I lost it >.< I didn't feel like writing it again. I'M SO SORRY! I'm trying my hardest to write more but there has been so much going on that it's hard to fit in an hour or two to write. SORRY, AGAIN!

But comment, and I will try and update within the next few days. LOVE YOU GUYS! xD