Famous Last Words.

awake and unafraid.

"I know that I can't make you stay, but, where's your heart?"

"My heart? It was with you, but, I don't know where the hell it is now." I looked into Zacky's beautiful green eyes, it hurt to know the pain they showed was caused by me. All because of a stupid mistake that I made.

"Why?"

"Why? Because of what you did. You promised me that you wouldn't go back to her, Frank, and you still did anyway." He was right, I did promise I wouldn't go back to Jamie.

"Zack, there's nothing I can say to change that part. If I could do it over, I wouldn't have went to her, I'm weak and I was wrong."

"You're right, you were wrong. And you are weak, I never thought you'd go that low."

He got off the couch and went into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him. What was I going to do? I did go to Jamie's, I did kiss her, but he doesn't realize that I don't love her or like her like I do with him. I don't even think he knows that I love him. I sat there and pondered on what the hell I was going to do. I don't think he'd listen to me, so that was out of the question. Surprisingly we'd been together for about six months and I still didn't know everything about him.

I remember the day we met, it was during a concert. Avenged Sevenfold, Zacky's band, and my band, My Chemical Romance, were touring together. The moment we met everyone swore we were twins and I will admit we do look a bit alike, but, I always say he's the better looking twin. Gerard had thought he was me, so that's when everyone started calling us 'twins'. So I'm guessing you might call our relationship 'twincest.' He was definitely the man of our relationship, he proved that to me on the first day we met. After the show, we were in the dressing room making out on the couch and he was on top. His lips felt amazing on mine and from that moment on I knew we were meant to be.

It never bothered me that he wore the pants in the relationship, probably because I loved him so damn much. I scratched my head, I hadn't even told him I loved him, had I? I needed to do that, because it was probably the most important thing right now. I almost did once, but, I didn't think it'd be a good idea and besides, I was scared more than anything. I didn't think he'd say it back or worse, he didn't love me.

Jamie hadn't even been worth it, now that I think about it. I went over to her place last Thursday I think. She'd been talking to me lately and wanted to see me because it'd been a while, we hadn't seen each other since we broke up. I had no intention to get with her, at all. It was only going to be a simple chat in her living room and somehow it turned into more.

"Frankie, I've missed you more than anything. I don't know how I've survived without you." She wrapped her arms around my neck and I tried to push her away, but she just wouldn't get off.

"Jamie, I'm with someone else and I'm happy."

She saddened a little and then leaned forward, completely ignoring what I had just said. She kissed me, and like an idiot I kissed her back, but, I didn't feel any sparks like I did when I kissed the man I loved, Zackary James Baker. And it's time he knew how I really felt.