Famous Last Words.

asleep or dead.

I opened the bedroom door to see Zacky packing all of his things into a black suitcase.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Leaving." My heart was now broken, I didn't think it'd come down to him leaving.

"W-why?"

"Because, once a cheater always a cheater."

"Zack, I didn't feel any sparks when she kissed me. Yes, I did kiss her back but there was nothing there. But whenever I kiss you, it's like the fourth of July." I rubbed my hand against his arm and he backed away, biting his snakebites. He walked back over to the closet grabbing more things and shoving them into the suitcase.

"Why don't I believe you?" I knew why, it's because he doesn't know I love him, and I don't think I have enough courage to tell him.

"Zacky, you don't understand, I see you lyin' next to me, with words I thought I'd never speak about any man, or anyone."

"Well you wanna know what I see?" I nodded, hoping it was something good. "I see you lyin', that's what I see." I was shocked, I was apparently wrong about everything. I was wrong about him staying, I was wrong about going to Jamie's, I was wrong about him loving me, I was wrong about a lot of things. But I wasn't wrong about loving him, cause I really do. My eyes are shining bright from tears.

"I'm incomplete. And with a love that's so demanding, I get weak."

"What's so demanding about our relationship?"

"You not giving me a chance."

"That has nothing to do with it being demanding."

"You don't understand."

"Whatever Frank, I'm done. I'm not afraid to walk this world alone."

"Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven."

"But I'm not staying, so there will be no forgiving." He zipped up the suitcase and held the handle in his hand where my hand used to be. "Any famous last words?"

"Actually yes."

"Well? Nothing you can say can stop me going home."

"I love you.."