Status: Training, care to join me? - Julian Solitaric(soul-lee-tar-ric)

AdVeNt

Chapter 1: Welcome to Advent, Little One

I sat my horse on the shoulder as he panted, finally trotting to a stop at the front of the bar. I dismounted and grabbed the reins as a young girl no older then 14 runs up.
"Are you Julian Solitaric? The leader of the organization hidden in the bar?" She asked, earning a weary glance from me.
"Yes, I am. Now, how did you know of Advent?" I asked, tying my horse up bending down to her level.
"I know because I heard some guys outside talking about it and I want to join." She said putting her hands on her hips.
"No, You are barely 14. You have a full life to live." I said walking away towards the front door.
I'm 16, and no I don't. My parents died two years ago, I have nothing to lose." She said, defiant. What she said about her parents struck a cord with me.
FlashBack

"You are coming with us." A black clad man said, forcefully taking me from my bed. My hands were bound and my mouth was gagged, I was dragged to my parents bedroom. There I was forced to stand and watch as my parents had swords pludged into their stomachs then their throats. Tears welled up in my eyes as I screamed with them, etching their blood drowned cries of mercy into my memory. I was then dragged away from my drowning parents as the same was done to my 3 year old sister. I cried and screamed against the roll of fabric in my mouth, struggled and kicked at the hands that restrianed me until they knocked me out and setting my home on fire. The last thing I remember of my life before the living hell I escaped was the sentence from my captures, "Welcome to the Royal Army, Julian. You have no home anymore, no place to run to." I proved them wrong.

End FlashBack.
I looked down at the young girl infront of me, I shook my head slowly, "You have more then you think." I said before turning and heading into the bar.
"Hey, come on in. I saw you talking with Julian, the parents thing kinda erked him so please, next time, don't say anything about parents or family." A taller, older woman said with a smile. "I'm Nyx and you are?" She asked with kind eyes.
"Heza Burinato." The girl answered.
"Welcome to Advent, Heza." Nyx chuckled and lead her inside. "Have a seat. I'll get you something non alcoholic to drink then I can show you around and introduce you to the members we have here. Sound good?" Nyx asked, playing big sister.
"Yeah." Heza smiled and sat down, scanning her eyes across the room.
"Heza Burinato. Theif." A deep male voice came from right beside the girl.
"Alto. Don't scare the new girl." two voices this time.
Heza quickly looked at the deep voiced man in the seat beside her, she hadn't heard him, nor the twins that leaned on the table infront of her.
"H-hi." She said shyly, giving a little wave.

End chapter.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapters are kinda short and I apologize about that.