Musical Notes

Music With A Message

There's something about music that is undescribably amazing.

Maybe it's the beat, maybe it's the lyrics. Maybe it's both. Either way, it means the world to me.

My Chem and Green Day are major influences. I remember growing up listening to Billie Joe's voice singing Good Ridance, I was four years old at the time but it was simply amazing.

Growing up was hard, moving to the city, my mother finding a new love interest and school in general.

If I didn't have music I would most likely not be here typing at this very moment. It gave me a sense of comfort knowing that somewhere out there someone understood and knew what I was going through.

Although I've gone through phases, yes, that includes the preppy, girly ones too, I've always liked some form of music that had a positive message.

In the early days I listened to Green Day, Nirvana, Rammstein, oh and Aqua but everyone loved the song Barbie Girl at one stage.

During the junior years of primary school I liked Britney Spears (Shut the fuck up!), and Blink 182.

Near the ending of my primary schooling life I became interested in My Chemical Romance, The Used and previously mentioned bands like Green Day, Blink 182 and Nirvana.

So as you can see, throughout my life, although I've had some embarassing musical likings, I've always been heavily influenced by music with a message.

And that's all that matters.
♠ ♠ ♠
By Monster.