Don't want to wait...

So yesterday

Image

Promises mean nothing to me.. Like a fad from years ago.. Gone with the wind.. Old memories still held close... hoping for another chance to surface and be number one again.. like a genie in a bottle wrists still shackled.. imprisoned in my darkness.. your true colors shine bright.. lighting a path in your wake.. bright lights dimming..

The oceans deep, rivers shallow, lakes unpredictable.. Your remind me of my favorite body of water.. unsure of where you begin with no clue as to where you end..

You were my love story gone wrong.. Love at the beginning.. Certainty, stability, acceptance.. the QUEEN OF HEARTS came along "Out with her heart! I shall have it as my own.. To place amongst my collection of the lost, broken and shattered..."

She comes to me.. "Yours can be saved.. Its not yet as black as night nor encased completely in ice.. As long as you say goodbye and follow me... I shall show you how to live..."

Stuck in an imaginary world.. Walking on tree tops with hidden objects... each reminding me of you with every step of my journey...

He has appeared.. My genie.. tired of the clouds that hover over his home, tucked tightly and safely away... He feels it all.. My heart beating... aching to be saved.. it was only years ago.. as if hours.. Promises lost.. Now found then broken..

She said I had a fighting chance.. She said I could be saved.. I bow my head,,, all hope gone.. washed away... You were so yesterday.... As if there will never be a tomorrow..

Like a love story gone wrong.. Beauty lost the beast... Cinderella forever locked away.. Snow white ate the whole apple.. Sleeping beauty never woke... the list goes on.. this is my love story gone wrong..

So yesterday.. you said goodbye in the bright sunlight.. brought grey skies and black clouds.. only to come back and try to weather the storm... take me back to the bright sunlight...

My love story gone wrong... it was just yesterday you spoke the words "I miss you..." So yesterday...... like words written in the sand.. to be washed away by the clear blue ocean waters...

I stand there on the shore looking out at the sun... waiting for it to set... footsteps in the sand.. emerged from the shadows... belonging to no one.... sun sitting in the sky not moving.. darkness waiting.. just minuets away.. seconds... again..

My love story gone wrong.. enveloped in darkness... no way to escape the truth... I walk out of the water..... the footsteps disappear as i turn..

You were a part of my dream... the dream I have chased everyday.. chased with a chance of possible failure..

Security, stability, acceptance... I just don't... I can't do it.. I can't get lost again.. thats the only way i can live..

The words one day I will speak.. don't love you, don't need you, can't stand you.... you were my past.. Time to find my future.. My hand presses tightly to the paper.. writing with force, such determination.. Words can not be spoken in actuality.... I cry... my tears as clear as the ocean.. falling from my eyes.. my lips unable to speak the words needing to be said..

Uncertainty.. unable to let you go completely.. The Queen of Hearts... back again... "Lovely, you strayed from the path... accepted heartache and pain.. giving the benefit of the doubt to which does not deserve..."

"Your heart will not survive" words carried in the wind as i continue to run away..
♠ ♠ ♠
i have been through a tough time with my x.. sad thing is i still love him.. but for reasons.. im unsure if i could ever be with him again.. so everything ive been writing has been because of my undecided feelings.. i appreciate any and all comments please.. Just keep the negativity away!