A Toro's Heart

Greeted with the aroma of Ink

Nightfall seemed to be a beautiful scene, regardless of the effect of a dying candle, flickering until it perished into smoke. . .

Screams filled the air as if nothing else but voices could outshine the moon. But before every praise, every tear of joy that streamed down. . .there was a reason. It was the night.

"And. . .we're back home," Mikey announced, smiling slightly. He inhaled, smelling the beautiful aroma of New Jersey and exhaled with a calm, satisfied smile.

"I know, Mikes. After that stressing tour we're. . .home," Gerard pretended to choke right beside his brother.

"First to the couch wins!!!" Frank yelled, pushing the way brothers without care and smacking the door open.

Bob groaned and fixed his hair with a flip that sent fans drooling over his blonde hair.

"I am sleepy," Bob said with such a dull voice.

"You don't care that we're back home, Bobbert?" Ray asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I'm from Chicago, but yeah. . .I'm happy," He said, drowsy, yawning without notice.

"Come onnn," Mikey urged, pushing them both forward in order to get in, with Gee just skipping with joy behind.

They entered with caution, nothing seemed to change. Everything was in place, every furniture polished and still.

"You losserssss," Frank teased from the back of the room. "I got the couch first, i win."

"Yeah, you win a good smack on the head," Ray snapped teasingly, giving Frank a non-friendly smack on the back of his skull.

Frank flashed Ray his annoyed little glare and pouted while grimacing in small pain.

It was the biggest tour yet, it sent eyebags and stressed veins in the inside. Gerard thought that he would die from the lack of sleep. But nevertheless, each concert sent tears welling down from fans and screams from every corner of the stage. All was a success.

All was worth it. . .

Bob threw himself lazily on the couch and closed his eyelids in peace. Ray poked around the kitchen finding a sandwhich, while Mikey and Frank glided down the banisters for fun.

Gerard stared at the scene as if nothing else was as interesting. . .until he spotted a small package beside the doorstep.

"Fan mail!!!" Gerard yelled, clapping his hands with joy.

"Ooooh," Bob smiled, flickering his eyelids open.

All came rushing to Gee, eager to hear the praise of their fans.

Gerard opened the box with such suspense. He opened it slowly. . .then closed it again. . .then even slower. . .then he closed it again, making a face as if a venomous snake lay beyond the covers.

"Uhg! Hurry up already!" Mikey snapped, frustrated.

"Fine fine fine. . ."Gerard chuckled teasingly.

With one flip of the cover, paper covered the box from it's base up to it's rim. It smelled as if it came from all over the world. The aroma of the Philippines, Canada, California. . .and even one with pretty penguins waddling on it's cover.

Frank giggled as he opened one especially for him with additional comics.

"Dear Frank Iero, You are a man too good for words. I wouldn't care about your height. All i know is that you've been part of a band that inspired me to be better than whoever i was before. You alone, are my adrenaline. . ." Frank read, curving his lips upward everytime a specific edge came to him.

"This looks exactly like mee!" Mikey sang, picking up a comic with cute little figures, supposedly them.

Mikey was right beside Gerard in the comic, looking like a little adorable bobble head without a body. . .

"Lemme seeee!" Bob snapped, snatching it completely. Before Mikey could even work out what he said, the paper was gone and his hands were empty.

"Yeah, it does. Good artist," Bob murmured, admiring the design.

Everyone seemed too occupied with the beautiful letters, greatly written by their army to spot the biggest package, burried inside.

Only Gerard seemed to notice the sparkling black ink engraved on the cover. He tore the top open, only to see the most beautiful design of all.

"RAY" engraved nearly with script handwriting on the cover. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's badly written, is it? Comment if i should continue. Wabershmaber.