A Toro's Heart

Are You Staring At The Moon?

It was like a stroke. Do you know that feeling when the entire world seems to stop rotating, and it's only you, unable to talk? to move? Your heart loses it's blood but you still hear the beat, and all that's left is a big, intake of breath to make ...

Kring ! The doorbell rang it's shill cry, and everyone jumped an inch from the ground, except Mikey who looked like he's been waiting for that cry a long time now.

"Oh my god, that scared me." Frank exhaled, holding his heart, as he watched Mikey stroll through the living room.

Alicia came in, her beautiful delicate hair, and the same goofy smile as her husband's. Everybody smiled as she strolled with Mikey through the living room. She looked hesitant, relived, depressed, happy and at the same time unhappy.

Gerard ran and jumped on Mikey, literally. "I'm so proud of you." He whispered, and hugged him tightly. Oh, the Way brother glory.

"You're proud of him for having a sex?" Frank asked, jokingly.

Ray slapped Frank's back and rolled his eyes, tugging him away from Mikey and Gerard's glaring eyes. "Now's not the time, Iero." He chuckled.

Bob lurked from the corner, and turned around. "Bob, are you crying?" Alicia joked.

Bob just huffed at her, and turned to give Mikey his great embrace, it was big and grand, and Bob-like and when Mikey pulled him away, Bob's beautiful blue eyes were sparkling, he looked as if he really was crying. Mikey just smiled. Exactly three seconds later, everyone seemed to burst with joy and a kind of energy that seemed to have no limit.

Mikey went in front of everyone, Alicia followed him and they trotted hand in hand. "We are officially a family, me Alicia and Aidan." Mikey rolled his eyes at how formal he sounded.

"Named him already, eh?" Ray smirked.

"You know what this calls for?" Frank shouted at the top of his lungs. "We should hold a party !"

---

It was the night after the party, the full moon gleamed like a big pearl, Mikey sipped his coffee mug lazily and scratched the nape of his neck. His eyes shown the delicate small fear that he was afraid of showing earlier at the party.

He was scared. Michael James Rush Way, was very scared.

Mikey's heart felt like it had been doing weights, and it sunk deep below his chest, and he knew exactly why.

"You okay, Mikes?" Ray peeped through the door creak, Mikey's head snapped to pay attention to the afro head.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He joked.

"You're staring at the moon. You never stare at the moon." Ray laughed at his pathetic comeback. No matter how true it was, he was still worried. Since when did Mikey stare at the moon?

"Everyone stares at the moon, Ray." Mikey groaned, fetching his iPhone to avoid eye contact, he started to twitter.

Ray's mad at me for staring at the moon. He typed slowly, avoiding the bombardment of direct messages his relatives sent him from all over the place to congratulate him. He switched his iPhone off.

"Yeah. Everyone but you when you're depressed." Ray sat down beside Mikey and ruffled his hair. He stared at Mikey's iPhone.

"Don't tell me you just twittered the moon thing, wtf Mikey."

"So what if I did? You gonna sue me now, Ray Toro?" Mikey scoffed. He could feel Ray's eyes lingering inside of him, he gulped slowly and fetched his iPhone again.

Ray's going to sue m-- He typed slowly. Unable to finish his last word, Ray grabbed his iPhone and started to chuckle.

Ray erased every word and replaced it with a new, fresh sentence. The afro head snickered as he pushed the touch screen over again. My foot looks like Britney Spears. Mikey stared at Ray and launched himself towards the afro head.

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO MESS WITH MY TWITTER USE SOMETHING DECENT, WTF." They tumbled on the ground, and Mikey couldn't help but laugh a little. He tugged on Ray's hair, and yanked his shirt, snatching his iPhone, which now was on a different page due to their quarrel.

Mikey stood up, his hair in an extravagant mess. "There's a scratch." He mumbled, caressing the small streak of silver.

Ray tumbled out Mikey's room, laughing. Mikey followed Ray and and kicked his butt, stupidly out of rage. Ray laughed even more and vanished out into the open.

Mikey was about to slam the door shut when Ray appeared again. Mikey's face turned into a vampiric snarly kind of stare, and opened his mouth.

"You are so going to pay for thi---"

Ray looked at him seriously. Too seriously. And just like that, twitter, iPhone and everything about their quarrell disappeared from the Way and Toro minds. It was such a serious aura that Mikey could feel the depression he felt just a while back.

"Are you scared of being a father, Mikey?"

Yes, yes I am. Words failed to escape his mouth but they tumbled in his mind over and over again...
♠ ♠ ♠
I revived it. Not the best chapter, though. I'm sorry.
Writer's block. :)
Comment, if you feel like it.