Status: Not sure how fast I'll update but, I hope To continue this.

My Oh-So Cliche Story

Eyes On The Road, Not My Boobs.

"You`ve got to be kidding me. Jack is my fiance?" I screeched, The car coming to a shuddering halt in front of the gates.

My mind was reeling. i`m already being shoved into an arranged marriage with a guy who`s 8 years older than me. Now I find out that not only is he eight years older than me, but the guitarist for my favorite band, and the guy i`ve had a fan-girl crush obsession with for the past 2 years. So many questions were zooming through my brain. How was this even possible? Is this good or bad? How do I tell my friends? What about while he`s on tour? Am I seriously engaged to Jack fucking Barakat!?! I wasn`t processing a thing.

"No, Honey we`re not kidding, Bassam Barakat is the Doctor i`m working for. You knew at least a lot about Jack, which is part of the reason setting everything up was so much easier for me. Are you okay Sarah?"my mom voiced from the back seat.

"I, uh, I-I don`t know. I`m not sure if i should be pissed or psyched right now," I laughed, rolling my eyes.
"I`m basically engaged to a fucking rock star who`s touring the world or country most of the year. I mean, that just puts the opportunity out there for me to fall for him and than him sleep with someone on tour and me get hurt because of it. But than again, i`m engaged to Jack Barakat!"

"If I may," Jack spoke up, taking his eyes off the road and swerving a bit. "They`ve already thought of that. You can take online classes and come on tour with us. And, I was threatened by both of our families. Apparently you`re my dad`s way of straightening me out," He laughed again. "If that`s even possible."

"What`ll I do on tours?" crossing my arms across my boobs. Which made him notice them. "Jack, eyes on the road, not my boobs."

"Oh, uh, sorry, I`m a guy. But yeah, your mom said you`re pretty organized, so you`ll either be selling merch with Vinny, or, more likely, helping Flyzik keep the peace and get things ready to go" he blushed when I caught him staring and turned back to the road.

"Cool," I smiled and shrugged. "Are we almost there?"

"Yeah, just a couple blocks," his eyes widened. "Oh and the guys are going to be there, too."

"Zack, Alex & Rian?" I questioned.

"Yeah," he smiled at me. "And Vinny, Grieco, Flyzik, Evan, Clousy and Jeff. The whole gang basically."

"Wow," I chuckled. "No one could wait to meet the girl that`s supposed to wrangle in the infamous Jack Bassam Barakat, could they?"

"Not at all," he separated each word when he spoke."So, Sarah," I got the chills when he said my name, "here we are, home sweet home. You know, when i`m not touring or at Alex & Rian`s."

Walking up to the house, I was impressed. It was nice but not glamorous. We were greeted at the door by Jack`s mom, Joyce. She ushered us into the house, and out of the heat. She told us that everyone was in the back yard and that we could leave our purses in the foyer.

Walking out the back door, there`s was one though running through my head, Here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)