Status: Not sure how fast I'll update but, I hope To continue this.

My Oh-So Cliche Story

Dude, It Worked?

Looking around i saw the men I had looked up to for years now. Alex, Zack, Rian, Flyzik and the rest of the crew, they were all right here in front of me, as were the rest of the Barakats.

"Dude, it worked?" Alex frigging Gaskarth laughed, looking at Jack.

Jack walked up to Alex and did that whole guy hug thing that girls can never seem to do and it look as cool. Coming back over to me, he put his arm around my shoulders, " Yeah, it almost didn`t though. One girl was eyeing me like she knew it was me. Luckily they got off not long after I got there."

"Nice. Well introductions, already!" Rian chuckled taking a drink from his glass.

"Everybody, this is Marlo, and ,my fiance, Sarah," he pointed to each of us. Than pointing to the others, "Sarah, Marlo, these goofballs are Rian, Zack, Alex, Flyzik, Evan, Jeff, Vinny, Joe, May, Danny, Cloussy, Grieco, my mom Joyce, and my dad Bassam. Now you guys know each other."

"Hi Marlo," Bassam spoke up. "Thanks for doing this, I know it must be hard. Same to you Sarah, thank you. I hope you`re okay with this all." He seemed genuinly worried about how I felt. It was nice to know that he cared, even if the whole deal had been of his creation.

"I`m not quite sure yet, Mr. Barakat, I`ll get back to you when I know," He laughed and told me to call him Bassam.

As Bassam set to work starting the grill, my mom stepped inside to call Jerry and tell him to come over. It was than, that I remembered my family and friends back home, uh, I mean in Texas.

"I need to make a call real quick. I`ll be right back," I smiiled at Jack and walked back through the sliding doors. Calling speed dial two, there was only one ring, "Hey daddy! Yeah, sorry, we got caught up getting out. We`re at the Barakat`s now. Yes, my fiance`s family. Well don`t tell Bay or Gabs who he is yet. I`ll send them a pic." I put the phone to my shoulder as May stuck her head in.

"It`s almost ready," she smiled when i gave her a thumbs up.

"Hey, uh, diner is
nearly done, I`ve gotta go. Love you too. G`night." I hung up my cell phone and followed Mom outside.

"Hey Jack, uh, Can I get a pic with you? To send my friends," I was still a little starstruck and shy around The guys. Okay, so more than a little, more like A LOT!

He smiled, "Of course, what if we send it from my phone? confuse them." he chuckled with a cheshire grin. Taking out his iPhone, he handed it to Alex and leaned down to my height. Right as Alex said three Jack put his lips to my cheek, shocking me and raising a round of laughter from everyone else. I saw the flash right as I giggled and knew I was blushing.

Handing Jack back his phone, he showed me the picture. Okay, it was adorable, even if it hadn`t been me and Jack in the picture. It looked like a happy couple, a bashful girl with an exuberant boy. Mismatched but perfectly equal. Looking at that picture, I hoped that maybe it was a sign of things to come.

"Sarah, Sarah, hello?" Jack waved his hand in front of my
eyes.

"Sorry, off in lala land again," I shrugged it off.

"It`s cool. so who you want to send it to and what`re their numbers?" He pulled up a message and listened as I told him Paige, Baylee and Gabi`s numbers. Minutes later, when we were putting our burgers together, both mine & Jack`s phone rang three times a piece.

Who the hell just sent me a picture of Jack Barakat kissing u?!?! - Baylee B.

why did i just get a picture of u & Jack Barakat? - Gabi G.

U`VE BEEN IN ML AN HOUR AND U ALREADY FOUND JACK!!!! THAT`S SO LIKE U! now who sent the pic? - Paige H.


Jack laughed and handed me his phone, the replies all pulled up.

who the fuck is this? (btw thatt pic is adorable ^^) - Baylee B.

who is this? - Gabi G.

AWWWWW!!!!! they soooo cute! who dis? Jack? naaahhh Srah who`s phone u find? - Paige H.


I Smiled at Paige`s resonses, "That`s Paige for you. Actually I`m shocked Gabi didn`t yell for sending her a pic. They cost her a ton. I guess we could call after we eat."
I chuckled. Hearing a knock at the door, "Momma, I think Jerry`s here."

Joyce and Bassam followed my mom inside to welcome Jerry and do some adult talking. We all ate in silence. Throwing out my plate, Jack finally spoke, "Do you want to call your friends now?"

"Uh, sure, does anybody mind if I put it on speaker?" I bit my lip, a habit i had picked up last summer when I had quit biting my nails.

No one said anything, they just moved in closer. Dialing in Paige`s number and pushing the speaker button, I only had to wait for two rings.

"Hello? Sarah why didn`t you reply to my text? and how the fuck did you already find Jack freaking Barakat?" Paige gushed the words out one after another.

"Uh, Hello to you too my floofeh bunneh. And I was eating. So yeah I met my fiance." I laughed at the guys all trying to hold in their laughter. Alex was the first to bust.

I heard Paige gasp, "Wait that sounded like, I can`t be."

"Hey there," Alex chuckled.

"SARAH! explain, now!" Paige yelled.

"Well, I met my fiance. Now I`m hanging out at his family`s place with him, his family, and his band mates and crew. My mom and Jerry are inside talking to Joyce and Bassam right now. We`re all outside." I laughed as Jack smiled and took my hand, send ing chills down my spine.

"Who does this 'all' consist of?" Paige questioned.

"Me," I started the round of names.

"Jack!" Jack yelled.

"Alex," He laughed. And so it continued, Rian, Zack, Flyzik, Danny, Joe, May, Evan, than Jeff.

She chuckled on the other end, "Nice, sounds like EVERYBODY!"

"It is," Jack answered. "Paige right?"

I could just imagine my bestie blushing on the other end, "Uh, yeah. Hey Jack."

"Do I have your permission to take care of you best friend?" he asked nervously. Wow, that had been unexpected. Clearly, I wasn`t the only one it had shocked

"No, you don`t," her voice was tinged with sarcasm, though I doubted Jack knew that. "But you do have my permission to take care my sister. Unless you
break her heart. Just remember, you break her heart, I break your neck."

Jack nodded, "I`m nodding. So, yes, I promise I won`t." He kissed my cheek again, and I blushed again.

"Okay, just a second, i`ll put us on a three way with Bay," we waited as Paige called Baylee.

Answering the phone Baylee started, "Hey Paige, `sup? You get that pic of Sarah, too?"

I put my finger to my smirking lips as Paige answered, "Yeah I got it too. What`d you think about it?"

"I don`t know," I heard Bay huff on the other end. "I still wanna know who her fiance is."

"Hey Bay!" I squealed, laughing.

She gasped, "Sarah! you scared the fucking hell out of me!"

"Haha, I know," I smirked. "So like the picture?"

"Yeah, how`d ya get it and who sent it though? When my phone started loading a pic, I figured it was a pic of you and your betrothed." She laughed her usual dead-duck laugh, the one I always picked on her about.

"Well, actually my fiance sent you a picture of me and him," Jack smirked,
and kissed my cheek again. I swated at him.

"I must not`ve gotten it than," I could just imagine her spinning around in her desk chair.

"No, You got it," Jack laughed again. "Hi Baylee, I`m Jack."

We talked with Baylee and Paige on speakerphone until mine and Jack`s parent`s came back outside and said it was time to go.

"Do you guys mind if I borrow Sarah tomorow?" Jack questioned, hugging me goodbye.

"Not at all, I need some time with my man anyways," My mom hugged up close with Jerry.

"Mom!" I cried, disgusted.

"Joking!" she grinned. "But seriously, go with him tomorow. Have fun."

"Yes ma`am," I smiled and hugged everybody else before leaving.

I couldn`t wait for tomorow.