Status: Not sure how fast I'll update but, I hope To continue this.

My Oh-So Cliche Story

Eat Your Bacon

(Sarah)
I Heard a knock at the door and rose from my seat on the couch. Telling the boys that I`d be right back, I left the room and answered the door. In front of me stood a a gorgeous Blonde.

"Hi," She smiled sweetly. "Are you Sarah?"

"Yes, And you are?" I raised a single eyebrow. I could knew a bitch when I saw one.

"Hi, I`m looking for Jack," She bit her top lip and tugged at her top, playing innocent.

"Jack!" I yelled, never taking my eyes from the Blonde.

Soon he was stumbling to the door, laughing. His smiled dissolved when he saw her, "Anna, what- what are you doing here?" He stuttered, his eyes wide.

"I needed to talk to you. So I went to your house and your mom said you were here." she smirked and fluttered her eyes.

"Sarah, would you go to the living room? I need to talk to Anna alone." He put his hand on my shoulder and nodded.

I shrugged his hand off & went back to Alex. When he asked who it was I shrugged again, "Some Anna or something. So, teach me something!"

~

"Sarah!" my mom yelled from the back porch. "Dinner`s ready! Go check your sugar!"

"Kay! I replied standing up. I ran upstairs and checked my blood sugar. Finding it to be 121, I rushed back down the stairs and stepped out the front door to tell Jack about Dinner.

Instead of saying anything, I slammed the door and ran back to the living room, tears staining my cheeks.

"What happened?" Alex questioned, looking up from the guitar, at my streaked face. Running to him, I flung myself into his arms.

Jack ran into the room, "That was NOT what it looked like Sarah!"

"Someone tell me what the fuck happened!" Alex screamed patting my back.

"Jack was kissing Anna. In the front yard," I gasped out.

"What the hell, Jack?" Alex gasped and hugged me tight. "I thought you broke up with her!"

"I did," he flung his hands into the air. "She didn`t believe me when I told her that I was engaged. So she came to tell me that an get me back! So she flung her self all over me," He gasped nearly
in tears.

"Children," My mom stuck her head into the living room. "Come eat."

~

There was a terrible car crash between Lutherville and Towson, so the guys were going to spend the night in the living room. Alex and I hadn`t spoken to Jack since we ate.

"I`m going to bed Alex, goodnight." I yawned and stood up. Not having anyone else to tell goodnight to. My mom and Jerry had went to bed an hour ago.

"Ok, sweet dreams," he hugged me again before I went up the stairs and crawled into bed.

The house was on fire. My mom, Ty, Jerry, my dad, Shara, Paige, Baylee, Alex, Jack, everyone I cared for or Loved was inside. And I was frozen in place. Everything was swirling, nothing was straight. I was, dreaming I had to be, but still I screamed for help

(Alex)
I awoke to a scream, not in my dream but one from in the house. Wiping the sleep from my eyes I began to understand the screeches. Slowly they took the forms of name`s and 'Help'. Running up the stairs I heard my own name and
than Jack`s, and ran even faster. Finding Sarah's room I flipped the light switch and ran to the bed.

The covers had been kicked to the foot of the bed and Sarah lied there rolling around, screaming.

"Sarah, Sarah, wake up you`re just dreaming," I held her arms down and tried to get her up. Soon she calmed down and opened her eyes. "Alex?" she questioned groggily.

"Shh," I brushed her hair back with my fingers. "You`re safe, you`re okay, you`re awake."

"Oh Alex," she grabbed hold of my shirt and sobbed into my shoulder. "It was terrible, my family and friends and you and Jack. All of you, everyone. And I couldn`t do anything but scream and yell." She sobbed some more.

"What happened, Sarah?" I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, and patted her back.

She sniffled before answering, "You were all in the house and it was on fire. I heard your screams."

"What was that?" Jack thundered into the room, breath heavy.

I patted her head again, "She had a nightmare. You take her, I
think you guys need this time." I placed her in Jack`s arm, which was no easy feat.

I left watching Jack pat her back and whispering in her hair.

~

(Sarah)
Waking up my face felt as if I had a film over it. I also felt a warm breath on my ear, and an arm across my waist.

Rolling over I found Jack, still asleep, wearing yesterday`s clothes. What the hell was he doing here? And than I remembered last night. He had comforted me more than Alex. He`d kissed my cheek and cuddled. He whispered me happy things and he sung me sweet songs. He apologized. And so we had fell asleep cuddling in my bed, lights still on.

I was comfortable and cozy, a combo that could keep me in bed a week. That is, until I smelt bacon. Going to stand up I realized that Jack`s arms were both wrapped around me.

"Jack," I poked him. "Jack wake up I want bacon." He still didn`t move. "Jack Barakat, get you`re ass up or I will remove your arms as if they were strips of bacon simply begging to be eaten." Next thing
I know I`m being released, and Jack`s yawning behind me.

"Good morning doll," He leaned around and kissed my cheek.

"Good mornin," I laughed and stood up, unwrapping my insulin pump from the sheets. Stretching my arms above my head, "I`m going to get bacon." I nodded and walked out of my room and down the stairs, Jack not far behind.

"Hey Jerry, Bacon done?" I propped myself into a bar stool.

"Just about, I got some frapps last night, they`re in the fridge," He smiled flipping the delicious bacon over. I ran to the fridge and pulled out a Light Starbucks Vanilla Frap.

"Mmmmmm," I smiled taking a sip. I turned to Jack, "I`m sorry about that last night, She meed like a bitch anyways, I shouldn`t have just assumed it was you."

"It`s okay," he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "You had all rights to assume it had been me. You only know what the press says."

"Jack," I started as Jerry gave us each bacon. "Shut up and eat your bacon."
♠ ♠ ♠
I want bacon now....

-Lizz