Status: Not sure how fast I'll update but, I hope To continue this.

My Oh-So Cliche Story

What If I Chose Slave?

"so Jack, what does this make us?" I questioned, swinging to and fro on the bench-swing. The question had been bouncing around for a few days now, we had been on a date a couple days ago, Harry Potter at the drive-in. I`d been in Maryland a week and I`d been by Jack`s side over half the time. If not him than Alex or my Mom. I was supposed to start school in a month, but I there may be a tour, so than I would have homeschooling to do.

"I don`t know," He tapped his chin, like the goofball he is. "I guess I could do this." He drug out 'this' like a snake. Turning to face me he took both my hands and looked me straight in the eyes, "Be my girlfriend or be my slave! I`m so nice that I`ll let you choose."

I laughed, "Well what if I chose slave?"

He though before answering, "Than you will pack my things and clean my room and my bunk and and and... and I don`t know."

"Okay," I put my finger on my nose. "I chose girlfriend. It sounds like a lot less work"

"Yay!" He wrapped his lanky arms around me and planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "I was hoping you`d choose that! Now you`re mine, all mine!" he proceeded to attempt at an evil laugh. I do say attempt.

"Ok, Jack let go, you`re going to suffocate me.

"So, can I take my girlfriend out in about an hour?" Jack was grinning like a fool. His smile was infectious and soon I was smiling back.

"Sure, I`m free, boyfriend. Now where are we going to go?" I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I`m not telling! But, me and Alex have something set up for you at approximately, oh, 4:25 pm." he smirked setting one arm over my shoulders and holding my hand with the other. "I know you`ll love it."

~

It was an hour or so later and I was in the passenger side of the Honda , blindfolded!

The car had been at a standstill for a while now. Alex had left the vehicle as soon as we stopped and I hadn`t heard him yet. When, suddenly, there was a rap on the window.

"Take off your blindfold," I could hear Jack`s smile in his voice.

I moved the slip of fabric from my face and looked out the window to see a blob of hot pink and magenta.

"Hello! let me in!" Paige cried, from the other side of the glass.

It was seconds before I was wrapping my arms around my best friend. After introductions, Jack and Alex told me that she`d be coming along on tour to keep me company.

"Are you guys serious?" my mouth was open. I was taking my best friend with me when I go on tour with my favorite band!

Jack shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah, we didn`t want you to be the only girl on the bus. So, we set it up with all of you guys parents. Now you guys are tech trainee`s. Well, that`s what we`re telling the fans anyways, but you will be Danny and Grieco`s assistants while we`re on tour." He held his arms out to me, "Hug?"

I ran up to him and jumped. Wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his chest I planted one right on his lips. "Thank you Jack!" I hugged his neck as tight as I could. Leaning back and jumping down I walked over to Alex and gave him a brother-sister hug, "Thank you Lexy-boo!" Than I turned to Paige, "PAIGGEEEEE!!!!!" We squealed and wrapped our arms around each other, sobbing into each other`s hair. She was my best friend and I hadn`t seen her in over a year.

Man, I had missed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments guys!!!! I love this story and I need more inspiration than what I get from my editor/best friend Paige.... OH YEAH!

She`s here!!
[img]http://crashsolar.deviantart.com/#/d46n1bb[/img]