Status: Not sure how fast I'll update but, I hope To continue this.

My Oh-So Cliche Story

Holy Batman That's Rad

~2 weeks later (Wednesday)-
"Guys come on! It`s about to start!" I shouted throughout the house. Paige and I were spending the night at Alex & Rian`s so that we could pack up the bus in the morning,to drive out to Cali. But it was Wednesday night and Nathan Ryan was on Stickam.

Running down the stairs, Paige plopped down beside me, on the pull-out. "And he`s live!" we squealed as the stream went live. I looked at the right side and saw my webcam streaming in the top box.

"So hey guys, I just got home from Warped yesterday and found a ball of yarn in my P.O. box. I was rolling around the Post office laughing and -wait!" Nate was smirking on my screen.

"Hey guys," Jack said from behind me. "I brought your basil tomato chip things." he handed me the bag of spaghetti tasting chips.

"Thanks, babe," I smiled up at him.

"Holy fuck, is that Jack on JacklynBarakat`s screen?" Nate was questioning from his webcam.

We all three nodded, "Holy batman. That`s rad. Well anyways, thanks for watching guys. So like I was saying i got a ball of yarn in the mail, and it was from Michael`s. So I wanna know who sent it to me so that I can thank them... so comment with the address and Name that was on it if you sent it."

Paige reached across and typed in 'There was no return address ;) I`m Paige." and sent it.

"thank you Paige! you made my day!" Nate smiled at our camera. And so the web chat continued. Nate was Nate, but he seemed kind of nervous the entire time. it eased up some when I turned my camera off and just logged onto IM. We all three fell asleep on the pullout simply figuring that Hey, we`ll be on a tour bus all day tomorrow, anyways, so Nate Ryan now, sleep later.

~

We. Had. Coffee. oh and Monster. A deadly combination when mixed with Paige and myself. "Girls," Alex shouted as we ran past him towards the fridge and coffee maker. "Calm down your drinks are in the hall by your bags. But there`s a catch." and he ran down the hall past us. Jack came up beside him and grabbed the jug of iced coffee and Alex grabbed the can of Monster. "You guys have to pack our stuff."

I was smarter than that, "But Jacky, I didn`t choose slave." I snaked an arm around his waist.

"Your not getting the coffee without packing," Jack smirked kissing my nose.

"Damnit," I stomped my foot and walked back to Paige. "Fuck you Jack."

"It`s too soon for that honey," He smiled and sat in the grass with Alex.

Turning to Paige, evil smirk in place, "I have a plan."

~

"Guys, wake up," we shook Jack & Alex`s shoulders. When they rubbed their eyes, we helped them to their feet. "It`s all packed, now give us the drinks." So, they handed us our drinks and we boarded the bus. We girls headed to our bunks and fell asleep.

(Jack)
"I`m gonna change guys, I`m covered in dew," I shouted as we stepped onto the bus. the crew was here along with Alex and Rian. I walked back into the bunk area and grabbed my bag. Pulling it into the stall we called a restroom, I shut the door and stripped down, throwing my clothes out into the hall. Opening my bag, I found nothing, except cereal. Oh fuck we had messed with Sarah and Paige, this could not be good. I stepped out to the hall to grab my damp clothes and found that they were gone. There was a sock and my shoes.

Sarah came back from the main area.... with my shirt on. "Hey Jack," she yawned. "I put your shirt on, because I was uncomfortable and didn`t feel like getting my clothes out." She finished rubbing her eyes, and they widened, "My eyes!" she screamed and ran into the sitting area.

"Jack why are you naked? Paige and Sarah are only 15." Rian chuckled as Alex covered Sarah`s eyes.

"Alex, go check your suitcase. I have a hunch," I growled making my way into the kitchenette.

"Dude where the fuck are my clothes?" Alex came in trailing rice crispies behind him. I opened the cereal box and threw him a pair of underwear.

"Revenge," I growled again. "Sarah and Paige style."

"You guys suck!" Alex directed at Paige, who had just walked out of the bunks.

"Jack, you found the underwear, now put it on," she laughed. "I saw enough of your ass on STD."

"I think," I started. "That we should be scared."

Sarah walked up and jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist again. Causing things to get a little harder down south. "No, baby," She leaned in and kissed me. "You should be very scared."
♠ ♠ ♠
Nate Ryan baby!!!!!! woo! Hope y'all liked this. written way too early this morning. Before my low. Be very glad it was before my low......

-Lizz