Status: Not sure how fast I'll update but, I hope To continue this.

My Oh-So Cliche Story

I'm Scared Of Your Girlfriend

I was curled up on the couch with Jack as we made our way to Florida. Pawn Stars was on and Paige was on the phone with Korey in the kitchen. My stomach rumbled as Rian walked in with a tray of brownies.

"Rian! don`t go in there!" I heard Paige scream, running in behind him.

"Fuck!" I shot up, wrapping my arms around my stomach. I screamed and ran to the other end of the bus holding my breath the entire time.

I wasn`t long before Jack walked in behind me, panting. "What the heck?"

"Chocolate," was all I could get out before I ran to the toilet and emptied the contents of my stomach. Turning to Jack sympathetically, "Baked chocolate makes me sick to my stomach. Especially Brownies and Chocolate cake."

"Wow, you`ve gotta be joking," he scratched his head.

"Actually I`m not. Baked chocolate & Root Beer both make me sick to my stomach, like even the smell. Especially the smell." I wiped my mouth off & washed my hands. "Sorry, it comes with the package." I shrugged & walked back out.

"You left that part out when you were telling me about yourself," He reached out and grabbed my shoulders. Turning me around, and wrapping his arms around me, "I want to know everything, please? Tell me more?"

So I told him everything else. From my past obsessions to my favorite candy. From what animals I had raised to the sunglasses I wore. I don`t think there`s anything he didn`t know about me now.

"Guysssss!!!!!" Paige cried running in. "We`re here."

"Jack," I shook his shoulder. He had fallen asleep an hour ago. "Jack, babe, we`re here. Travis is outside the bus." Finally he opened his eyes and pulled his shirt back on. We made our way off of the bus and over to the other tour bus. The entire band and crew were fuddled. Everyone was everywhere and so was everything. Clothes where thrown around as was food and video games. And than there was Travis.

"I`ve shot you like four times already! and in the butt!" Travis was playing Call of Duty while everyone else was busy getting settled.

"Hey Travis," Jack smiled. He walked up to the fiery redhead and gave him a bro hug. "Why aren`t you going as crazy as Hunter?"

"Because I kinda figure it`s gonna be a mess anyways. I mean if not I`ll just put it all up after the buffoon`s settle down. This the girlfriend?" He nodded at our intertwined hands.

"Yeah, Travis, Sarah. Sarah, Travis." He nodded and we shook hands. "Now you know each other. Just remember she`s mine!"

"It`s cool," Travis smiled and shook my hand. "It`s nice to meet you Sarah. Jack won`t shut up about you." he chuckled. "Hey could you guys run down the street and get us some Axe from the drug store?"

"Uh, why don`t you?" I questioned. "You`re just playing video games."

"We`re all banned," one of the guys walked up to me. "Hi, I`m Drew."

"oh! Is that where you guys did the whole ninja thing?" I questioned.

"That`s the one," another guy walked up. "I`m Danny."

"Hey," grinning up at them . "It`s nice to meet y`all."

"I`ll go get the Axe I`ll be right back." and with that Rian left the bus.

He arrived a few minutes later with a grocery bag and told us that the bus drivers need us to load up. We told they guys laters and ran to our bus to avoid an angry bus driver.

Curling back up with Jack and putting in Home Alone, My phone went off.

Haii there Mrs. Barakat!!! - Bay Ray

I laughed and showed Jack the text. He just smiled and kissed my nose.

Elohel, ;) sup? - Sarah

Nm, wbu? - Bay Ray

Curled up with Jack. Watching Home Alone. We just met with WTK we`re headed to Dallas to meet with FTSK though. - Sarah

Pic! xD - Bay Ray

Kk, just a sec - Sarah


I held my phone out and took a picture in reverse, of me and Jack. I sent it to Bay and my mom. adding "All safe on the tour bus... For now. xD" to the end.

Adorable! power couple of the scene - Bay Ray.

and

cute. have fun. text me your sugars. - Marlo

Soon my phone rang, signaling Bay`s call. "Did you say y`all are coming to Dallas?" she screeched on the other end.

"Yeah, we`ve gotta meet up with Forever The Sickest Kids and than we leave for Cali to pick up Zack and start the tour. Why?" I scrunched my eye brows.

"Can I come by and say hi?" she gasped out. "I`m in Dallas with Family right now, Just let me know where and I`ll be there."

My eyes widened as did my smile, "Yes! Oh my god yes! I`ll text you the address when we hang up."

"Yay," She laughed, sounding like a dying duck. "Let me know when y`all get close. I have to go now."

"Okay, I`ll talk to you later. Bye," I smiled and leaned onto Jack shoulder. She said bye and we hung up. "Jack how come your so okay with this?" the though having just occurred.

He tilted his head and thought a second, "I don`t know. I guess because you`re amazing. Which means that I won`t end up drunkenly engaged to some random bitch that I met at a club. Too, I guess I kinda need to have someone there for me the doesn`t just want my body and fame."

"That was deep Jack," I smirked and leaned up, "I`m glad I`m wearing shorts, otherwise I would drown in here." I laughed and jumped from his lap as he growled at me.

A minute later and I was pinned to the kitchen floor being tickled to death. He found all of my most ticklish spots and attacked them. My feet, my stomach, my neck, everywhere. Pretty soon Paige and Alex ran in, wondering what was going on and Alex started tickling Paige.

We caught each others eyes and screamed, "LESBIAN ORGY PARTY!" and the guys backed off.

"What the Hell?" Flyzik flew in from the very front of the bus.

"Where!?" Vinny ran in from the bunks.

I was hugging Paige and watching as Jack and Alex just stared. "Beat that!" we chorused as we plopped into their laps.

"You have a big butt, babe," Jack said from underneath me.

"And you have a hard dick babe," I laughed and kissed his nose, before helping him up. "Don`t deny it, me sitting on you, totally got you turned on."

"I`m going to leave now," Flyzik backed back out of the area, at
talk of Jack`s boner.

"Ohmygawd Jack, that`s Hilarius. Just keep it in your own pants. If you don`t she might cut it off," a smile creeped onto her face. "Just like she did Korey`s and Jon`s"

"What the hell?" Alex looked up at me.

" Yeah," I shrugged. "I cut their dicks off. I had my reasons. No biggie, they`ll just never reproduce." Jack, Vinny and Alex all just stared at me, mouths gaping. "What? They deserved it, especially Korey."

"I`m scared of your girlfriend Jack," Vinny spoke up walking backwards slowly. Just to egg him on, I stood up and grabbed a knife from the kitchen drawer.

Stepping towards him I let a Cheshire grin infiltrate my face. Getting right up in his face, "We`re kidding Vinny. They still have dicks."

"Well that`s a relief." Jack sighed.

"Uh well if Sarah had been in Minnesota at one point Korey wouldn`t." Paige scratched her neck.

"Don`t ask," we chorused together.

"Okay," Jack shrugged and wrapped his arms around me. pulling me back to the couch, "Now let`s finish the movie."