Who said it would be easy?

Who said it could be easy? Chapter one.

"Just leave him alone today, I don't think it's worth it. Be. Careful," I warned Kenny, talking about Scooter.

Kenny looked at me with a raised eyebrow as he pushed open a glass door to the Record company I was... Working for? I still wasn't sure about how to frase that. "And you know this how, JB?"

I shrugged my shoulders and flashed him a grin as he led me up the stair cases, we were seeing my publicist today. And it was going to be boring like everything was, well, apart from the singing and performing part of it all. Other than that... "I have my ways, you know," I laughed, Kenny cracked a smile.

"Fine, I will be careful. Just don't ask him if it's his time of the month," Said Kenny with a big smile, laughing to himself about his own joke about Scooter. He was like that; laughed at his own jokes.

"Darn! You just corrupted my plan!" I smiled and walked into my publicists office, seeing Scooter already situated on a tall black leather chair, his legs crossed over the other. He had been waiting, he looked more pissed than this morning. Maybe he did have a...

"What time do you call this?" he began and sat up straight in the chair, his brown eyes only focused on my as I slid into a White leather chair. I flicked my hair sleepily from my brown eyes and connected eyes with him then nodded at him "Sorry, cleaning up your mess." I smiled sarcastically and tilted my head pretending to look shocked, before I slouched back into the cold leather of the chair.

"I swear to God, Bieber, you are not a big shot! You cannot act this fuc-" My publicist Mr Dawson shook his head at him, before he ran a hand over the little hair he had left on his head "Calm down, Scott."

"How am I supposed to calm down, Drake, when all be does is act all diva on all of us, and you know it!" Scooter snapped back sinking into the chair with s frown on his ageing face "I..."

Alex's P.O.V

I ran a hand through my hair and closed my eyes; first job today. I mean it's only an internship, but it had to mean something good, didn't it? And I /have/ to make a good firs impression on...uh... Oh, /great/! I can't even remember his name, great start! Pull yourself together, Alex. I sucked in a breath, this was it. You're becoming a man now, Alex.

"And /who/ are... You?" a girl pops up from behind her desk, black hair in a pony tail. She maybe was a little older than me "Not that I mind at all." she flashed a 'seductive' smile in my direction, then she got serious again. Holding a pen in her hands "No, seriously... Who are you?"

"Alex.

"Oh. Hi... I'm Rose. You're not here to take my job are you?" she hissed a little.

"No, ma'am."

"Oh." she settles back down in her chair, and tucks a black hair over her ear "Who are you here for then?"

"Er..." she's testing you, Alex "Mr Dawson. I'm meant to be the new intern?" I flashed an un-easy smile at her, she was going to make me late!

"Mr Dawson? He's in a meeting now," she boredly examined her bright red manicure, she wasn't interested in me anymore. Another little intern to annoy her, or /to/ annoy. "His office is fith floor, third door to the right once you have turned left six times and right twice!" she said before her nails tapped the computer keyboard.

"Thanks. That's easy to remember!" I said with a slight eye roll, before making my way to the lift, it was glass and had a gold railing on the inside, upper class lift, I suppose. I glanced around for a simple sort of lift; but there was none. I guess I'd use the posh one...

"Rose... What were the-" I began but she cut me short "You don't remember?" she looked surprised before smiling to herself and continuing with writing things out and sorting files.

I stepped into the lift and hit the glowing number '5' that was the only simple thing about this lift, there was doors on every side. I guess that is a business sort of thing that people did? I'm not really sure, but it was going to make it more complicated when I try to find his office, Rose hadn't exactly said what lift door would be the right one: why did it matter? I couldn't remember an instructions, apart from left. Right. Five. That would be helpful, wouldn't it? I'd look like some random dude who was drunk. Great.

"Level Five, ding." a bored voice says, it blared from the silver speakers that were situated in all the corners. Right, get off now, Alex.

I made my stiff legs move out of the left door, the corridors went on forever, winding everywhere... "

"Okay, it was... Uh, go left... Three times... And right five times... Then it was... Erm, fourth to the... Right." I trailed off scratching a hand over my chin, this wasn't even the job and it was harder than expected to be. Great.

"For goodness sake, Scott! Just leave already! You need to calm down, we will make another appointment later. Bye, Justin." a deep voice said, I wasn't really interested until I saw the name on the door 'D. Dawson' I don't think I could really barge in on this, it sounded important... Official.

Justin's P.O.V

I sat in my chair, tension had filled the air after Scooter snapping at me. I glanced around the room, looked shifty, I bet. This was boring like most of the meeting, it was all adults, everywhere. There was no kids my age anywhere, and it made me feel... Trapped and lonely. They didn't really notice, I guess my stylist, Ryan Good, noticed. He was like the big brother I never had and was there for me... But even then, he was about thirty.

"So, the new song Baby, it's a hit, Justin... But we need to do more, you're getting a lot of hate. We need to... Manipulate your lyrics, they aren- well, they just aren't /right/-" Drake began, looking at me with hard green eyes as I suddenly snapped back "Why do we need to change it? What, because yo don't like it? Don't understand it? Why do we have to change it to all that mainstream crap that I hate, why, Drake, why?!" I yelled standing up pushing the leather chair back so it slammed into the glass wall, well, plastic wall. I heard a slap sound and winced a little "Tell me that!"

Drake looked at me, he was unsure of what to say, that much was clear on his frowning face. I guess my little outburst had shocked him "I'm your publicist, I know everything that /they/ want to know. You will do as I say or well..." he trailed away letting me finish the sentence off in my head.

Then Scooter Erupts at me, probably getting off more anger then he had before, probably because I had fought back against their joint decision. I just sat there letting his yells and shouts wind past me like wind in my hair, I wasn't even sure what was going on when Drake said "Bye, Justin. See you in the recording studio."

I looked at Kenny, it must have been clear that I was confused about what was going on, because he grabbed my arm gently in his large hands and pulled me up from the ground where I had come to sit after crashing my chair into the wall "We're going."

Kenny opened the door for me, a dim light hit my eyes and I walked out, I felt my shoulder hit into someone, me height... I turned to look at the person. He looked about my age, he could have been older but I wasn't sure. He simply nodded at me with a big grin before he was called into Drakes office, he had talked about a new intern.

"Come on, hurry up..." Kenny said walking behind me, he was tall and took big strides though I blocked him from doing that in the small hallways and the fact I was walking slower than my grandma with a walking stick. I guess I jus couldn't be bothered to do anything really. "Why?" I tested, wanting to see how far could get before he just shoved in front and does his fast walking.

"You walk to slow..." he complained nearly stepping on the heel of my supra "Come on, man!" Kenny laughed after a while as we tried to find the lift again. I spotted an official looking lady who had shiny black hair and long red nails, she wore a vibrant red lipstick which shone against her pale face.

"Er... Excuse me?" I called out to her doing a little wave to catch her attention.

He head popped up, I swear she looked innocent for the time I couldn't see that expression her face wore when she saw me, pure shock, delight then last of all confusion "I thought there was a..." she trailed away, leaning her wait back against her left leg.

"Doesn't matter. How can we get the the recording pods... Room? Capsule?" I racked my brains for the correct word that you would use... I just looked to her with a frown on my face.

"Recording area." Kenny interfered, the girl nodded and pointed upwards "First door on the right," she grinned before walking off down a flight of stairs, maybe to her desk.

"Hey, did you see that... Blond dude?" I asked Kenny curiously as we walked up the flight of stairs toget to the rooms "Yes, what about him?" Kenny said holding open a tall glass door for me to walk through "Er... Who is he?" I looked at Kenny half hoping it wouldn't be too obvious that even a tramp knew his name, then I would feel stupid. "Drakes... Intern, good with music, apparently."

I nodded my head, I wasn't really iterated as I pushed a hand against the chair to sit down on the red velvet chairs "The song baby..." asked one of the producers of my CD "Yes," Scooter answers for me.

Great, I was being controlled.
♠ ♠ ♠
What doyou guys think?
I actually really like this, I think it's good so far!
I'll update as often as possible
This is more like.. Write when bored thing at the moment

Think Alex is cute and nice?
Do you like Rose?
Do you like Scooter and drake?
Do you like the story?