Another Night and I'll See You

"Oooh," is what Frank would say

"Are you OK?"

Abi was holding Bob's hand and leaning over Carol. There were some random people standing next to Abi and Bob, as well as Carol's best friend Sarah, and Gerard and Mikey who obviously went to station with Bob and Frank.

"What happened?" asked Carol, who felt dizzy a little bit.

"You fainted," explained Sarah. "Frank's gone for a glass of water, by the way."

"Oooh," said Carol quietly, even tough nothing made sense.

"Yes, 'Oooh'. I just actually started believing that you are Frank's sister. That's just the way that he'd react," said Gerard.

"Oh, Gerard, don't play the smart one again!" said Mikey, half serious, half joking.

"What, can I help if I actually am the smart one?" said Gerard, who didn't seem to find Mikey's jokes funny.

"Stop it, you two!" Bob broke in. "Let's see if Carol is OK first, before you start arguing again."

"Yeah, I'm fine..." started Carol, but Gerard interrupted her.

"See? She is fine. Told you it was gonna be like that," said Gerard.

"Gerard, you're getting kinda annoying. Oh well, just like kids always get annyoing..." started Mikey.

"Kids? You're calling me a kid now?" said Gerard.

"Aha. I didn't mention any names. But fine, if you wanna be called 'kid', that's fine with me," said Mikey. Everyone started laughing.

Then, Bob noticed a paparazzi.

"Get away, you stinky little creature!" he said, looking at the paparazzi.

Paparazzi, noticing he was busted, ran away, afraid that he'd make Bob too angry.

This is when Frank returned.

"Carol! Carol! Are you fine? You fainted! Oh gosh, I was so afraid that something horrible happened to you!"