Another Night and I'll See You

Frankie did NOT forget his lovely Jamia

Frank stood there and stared at Carol like she was a holy miracle.

"Frank... You OK?" asked Gerard.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," said Frank.

"Aha. Just to remember you, she's your sister," said Mikey, hardly stopping himself from giggling. Gerard already giggled, the others were preventing themselves from it hardly, too, except Carol and Frank, who didn't get it.

"Yes, I know she is. Why would you especially have to remember me that she's my sister?" asked Frank and looked at Mikey like he just fell off the Mars.

"You just married to your Jamia, in case you forgotten," reminded him Gerard.

"How could I forget my lovely wifey?" asked Frank, looking at him strangely.

"Just 'cause you seem very impressed about Carol, you know," said Bob.

"And she's underage as well, see, you two just don't go together in that way," said Gerard. Mikey and Sarah joined his giggling.

"Yeah, I know she is. Wait... what way?" asked Frank.

"Frankie, Frankie, don't pretend to be this stupid, because I know you're not. You're probably acting now. I meant in romantic way, in the way that you and me or you and Jamia go together. Not you and Carol, 'cause you're married, plus she's your little sister who's still underage," explained Gerard.

"Fuck you, I didn't think about having this kind of relationship with her for a moment!" said Frank.

"Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me instead," said Gerard, laughing.

"Oooh. You're such a kid!"

"Aha! You just said 'Oooh'. That's what you and Carol both say all the time."

"Huh?" looked at him Frank, not understanding what Gerard was talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, yes, 'holy miracle', I love this word phrase. xD I always use it. Am not religious. But everything weird and extreme is what I call a holy miracle. Lol.