Another Night and I'll See You

Clone

Carol woke up next morning. She slept well in her new room. She looked at Sarah's bed. Her best friend was still asleep, so she decided to get up quietly and take a better look at the apartment.

She left her and Sarah's room and stepped into the living room. She could hear a quiet song playing. Not a MCR song or anything like this. Just some funny simple song.

Then, she noticed Gerard, doing something on his laptop. It was obvious the music was coming from his direction. Carol walked to him, but when she was about three steps behind his back, Gerard seemed to have noticed he was not alone.

"Who is it? Frank? Mikey?" he asked.

"It's me, Carol," whispered Carol.

"Ooh. It's you. I'm just playing The Sims 2. Wanna join me?" he asked.

She knew this game before, but she didn't know Gerard played it. However, she accepted his invitation and joined him in front of his laptop.

"Okay, so this is my family... The Smiths... Here is the grandpa Travis, he's all grouchy and stuff. His wife died some time ago already. Then, this is his daughter Zara. He lives with her family, but he also has another older daughter, Lora. Lora is totally after her father, while Zara is just like her nice mother. Anyways, Zara is married to this guy, Bruce. They have two sons and a daughter: Pete, Joey and Sandra," he explained her about the family he was just playing.

"Oh," said Carol. "I like this family, especially Sandra."

"Yeah," said Gerard. "Well she's a lot like you, you know. Both so sweet, pretty, nice... Just like your Sim clone."