Another Night and I'll See You

He Won't Let Her

Carol was lying in her bed later that night. She couldn't sleep well so she decided to get up and get herself a glass of water.

When she stepped out of her bedroom, there was Gerard again. And he was also playing The Sims 2 again.

"Playing your favourite family, the Smiths, again?" Carol asked quietly.

Gerard didn't notice her before so her voice has really surprised him.

"Oh, I didn't know you were awake!" said Gerard.

"I got up to get a glass of water," said Carol and smiled.

"Bob and Abi are coming tomorrow... I mean, today, if we count that as a fact that it's 1 o'clock in the morning now," said Gerard.

"That's great, I haven't seen them for about 3 days now!" told him Carol. "I started missing them and Ray already!"

"I started missing you in even less time than that, in a few hours since I last sew you before you got to bed!" said Gerard.

"So you'll have to miss me a little bit more now, because I'll just have a drink and go back to sleep," said Carol.

"What if I don't let you?"

"I'll shout and wake up Frankie."

"No you wouldn't do that. You won't be able to do that."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I will kiss you so your mouth will be occupied and you won't be able to shout."

"You don't have the guts to do it," said Carol, smiling.

"Oh yeah? I'll proove it."

So he did.