Another Night and I'll See You

Not What It Looked Like?

"What the hell is going on here?" shouted Mikey.

"We..." started Carol. She wouldn't notice Mikey was there until he interrupted them kissing.

"Yeah, you and Gee were making out. I could see that," said Mikey.

"But, Mikey, it isn't what it looked like. You see, she kissed me, and I tried to get her off, but she wouldn't let me go, so I just let her kiss me," said Gerard.

"I'd rather say it was the opposite," said Mikey. "But neither of you didn't seem to complain, anyway."

Carol and Gerard looked down to the floor.

"I'm not telling this to Frank or Lyn, Gerard, but if this repeats, I'll have to say. Lyn wouldn't like to be cheated on and Frank also doesn't want his younger sister have sex with a man double of her age," said Mikey.

"But we did not have sex!" said Carol.

"You didn't yet, but you can any minute. Cool down, kids. Gerard has Lyn for his perverted moments, and Carol, it's OK for a girl of your age that you want to make out and shit but find a guy of your age for that. Please. This won't end well," he said. Then, he went back to sleep.

"I knew it was a bad idea," said Carol.

"But Carol, I... I like you. When I saw you for the first time, I tought you were the most pretty person ever born. Let's just ignore Mikey and just hide it from the others, but not end it."

"What about Lyn? Are you gonna cheat on her or something?" Carol asked.

"I'll divorce her," said Gerard.

"What? Because of me? But you only know me for, like, 4 days or something."

"But I think this is worth divorcing Lyn," said Gerard, and pecked Carol's cheek.