Another Night and I'll See You

She's not a fangirl, she's Frankie's sister

Dear Frank,
I just found out I had a step-brother. I'd write you before but I really didn't know you exsisted. That's why I'm writting this late. After so many years.

I'm Carol. Your little step sister. I'm 15 and I live in New York.

My father told me about you now. About 4 hours ago. And I immediately decided to write you a letter.

It was hard to get you address. Not even one company didn't want to give me your address or your phone number. They said you asked not to give out your personal information to anyone.

So, completely exhausted from calling around and searching everywhere, I decided to take a little break and went to MSN. I told my best friend Sarah about you, and she said: "What? You're FRANK ANTHONY IERO'S SISTER? I'm Frank Iero's sister's classmate? Wow."

At first I didn't know what she was talking about, but then she told me that you play in her favourite band, My Chemical Romance. She got me your fan address to write. Not perfect, but still better than nothing.

There's my address on the other page. And my mobile phone number. Write me or call me.

Love,

your little sister Carol


"It's not a fangirl's letter as we tought!" said Gerard, looking over Frank's shoulder.

Frank's mouth was wide open in shock. He started reading from the beginning, to check if he has read it right.

"Frankie's got a sister," said Gerard, "a little 15-year-old sister who just found out about him."

"And she stole his surname," said Ray. "A good way to convience a famous rock star that he's your brother and to give you his mobile phone number."

"What if she is telling the truth?" said Mikey, who wasn't really sure what to think.

"Mikey, don't tell your older brother what's possible and wha..." started Gerard.

"I'll call her and see what she'll tell to me," said Frank, who finally started breathing again.

"But Frankie, you don't believe it's true, do you?" said Ray.

"Yes, I do believe she's my sister. I've always wanted a little sister, and now I finally got one. I'm not going to pretend that she doesn't exsist. I'll call her."