Another Night and I'll See You

What happened?

"Frank, what happened?"

Mikey looked really excited but scared at the same time. He has just entered Frank's apartment and saw him sitting on floor, with a strange look on his voice.

"I called her," said Frank.

"Who?"

"Carol."

"And? Tell me all, all! Is she your sister?"

"Yes. She talks like dad - just the same way, and I could sense my dad's softness in her voice. She uses similar words... They talk the same way. I'm sure that she is my little step-sister."

"Oh, Frank!" said Mikey and hugged him. "But that's wonderful - you finally have a sister! You always wished one - and now you have her!"

"I know... But it's not completely the way I imagined it to be like... I tought having a sister is like having a person to take care of, to be friends forever, and couldn't be separated by anything. To love someone more than anything in the world, to have someone's back... You know what I'm talking about?"

"Yeah, I suppose. But you can still become great friends. Maybe she can become the kind of sister you wish to have."

"But she lives in the Big Apple and I live in Jersey and..."

"So what? Call her again. Invite her over. Meet her."

"But there's one more problem."

"What?"

"Her best friend."

"What's with her?"

"She really likes My Chemical Romance. I suppose she wants to meet us, too. I'm sure she'd be very disappointed if her bestie met us and she wouldn't."

"But her 'bestie' is your sister, face it! She's not like any normal girl."

"So? Neither are any of our fans. They're all something special."

"What do you want to say?"

"Let's invite Carol and Sarah."

"You don't mean..."

"Yes, I do. I want to meet my sister. I want to see what her friends are like. I want to know anything about her. And I'm sure she wouldn't tell me her deepest secrets herself - but I need to know them, I'm her big brother! So this girl, Sarah, could help. You know, she's our huge fan."

"I don't think that's a good idea," said Mikey.

"Oh, it is. Mikey, will you help me? Please?"

"OK, OK. I'll help you with the girls. But don't think that I agree. Just 'cause you're my best friend."

"Oh thank you Mikey!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this has been so lame and boring, but it includes some of major information for the next parts!