Another Night and I'll See You

New Jersey station in 10 minutes

"So... Let's repeat the basic stuff about guys from My Chemical Romance once again," said Sarah.

The two girls were sitting in 1st class seats on a train to New Jersey.

"Okay... I'll start with my brother," said Carol. "Frank Anthony Iero, 26 year old, engaged to his fiancee Jamia, plays rythm guitar."

"Mmm... Okay. Go on with Gerard."

"Gerard Arthur Way is 30, he's the lead singer and Mikey's older brother. He's married to Lyn-Z of Mindless Self Indulgence..."

"That would be enaugh. His brother, Mikey?"

Carol described Mikey, then continued with Ray.

"And last but not least, Bob?"

"Oh... I can never remember anything about him! Except that he plays drums..." started Carol. "Oh yeah, and they've been seeing him with an unknown girl lately. But offically, he's single."

"That would be right... Now, here's the photo. Tell me who's who so I can check if you can recogonize them."

"What, you think I'm retard or something?"

"No, I just don't wanna that you do anything stupid in front of the best band ever."

The girl giggled. Then, they heard a voice on the speakers.

"We should be at New Jersey station in about 10 minutes..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to mention someone special today. It's Abi aKa Mrs Bryar. She's a great reader, a great writer and will also make Bob's great girlfriend in this story. That's right, Abi's Bob's GF.

Go see her stories, and talk to her. She's real nice ^^ So the character of Abi appearing later in the story, is based on her. ^^