Another Night and I'll See You

We're almost a family

"I think we should wake up this girl who's sleeping next to us," proposed Sarah.

"Yeah. Good idea," said Carol.

"Hey, you - wake up," screamed Sarah while shaking the arms of the female passanger sitting next to her.

"Oh... Are we near New Jersey already?" said the girl.

"Yeah."

"Sooo, why are you girls coming here? You certainly don't sound like you were from New Jersey, so I wonder what are two teens doing on train all by themselves," said the young woman.

"A long story. Basically, we're visiting my brother, who I just found out about," explained Carol.

"Oooh. Well I'm living in New Jersey, I'm from New York actually but I live with my boyfriend who's from New Jersey. I was spending weekend with my family. And now I'm returning to my sweetheart," said the woman.

"Oh. Well, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Carol and this is my best friend, Sarah."

"I'm Abigail. They call me Abi."

"So what's your boyfriend like?"

"His name's Bob. He's a famous drummer. You must have already heard of him - his name is Bob Bryar and he plays in My Chemical Romance."

"Not that My Chemical Romance that has rythm guitarist Frank Iero?"

"Yeah. That one."

"Well... My name's Carol Iero."

"You're coming to visit you brother... Is it true what I'm thinking?"

"Obviously, yes. You're my brother's best friend's girlfriend."

"Woah. Cool. We're almost family then."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, Abi is based on <a href="http://member.mibba.com/8643/">real Abigail Louise</a>. Talk to her she's very nice =D