Trust Me

Chapter 2

Natalie’s POV

“Oh My Gosh!” Eve fainted. “He’s gorgeous!” she whispered to me. I was currently sitting in the Art class, taking notes about renaissance epoch. And yes, my ‘babysitter’ was sitting in the very back of the same class, ‘protecting’ me. I was still pissed at my dad. I didn’t need to be protected. I could protect myself. But I had a plan. A plan how to get rid of that dude for good.

“So, don’t forget! You need to paint a renaissance themed painting for next week!” Mrs. Greely shouted to the students.

I putted my books into my bag, grabbed Eve by the hand, and literally dragged her out of the classroom. I needed to get away from him. I entered the restroom and sighed.

“Wanna explain?” Eve leaned against the wall.

“I’m trying to piss him off. If I succeed, he’ll be out of my life for good.” I said and took out my mascara out of my bag to reapply it.

“Why? He’s so sexy.” she chuckled. “Damn, I would eat that man up.” she continued her fantasies.

“Right…” I rolled my eyes. I didn’t say, that he’s not attractive, but he’s just not that type of guy I’ll go after. By the way, he’s like thirty and I’m seventeen. It’s illegal anyways.

“What’s the next period?” Eve asked/ shouted from the other side of the toiled door.

“I think, it’s P.E.” I told her. She groaned in response. I liked to play volleyball, not doing some shitty stuff. I was pretty good at it, too. And I was thinking of going to the tryouts for the team.

We were ready to go to the changing room, so I put my ear next to the door to listen. No movement was heard and I quietly opened the door. Eve only rolled her eyes at me. I stepped outside and sighed when I didn’t see him.

“Coast is clear.” I grinned at Eve. She shook her head at my childish behavior and walked out of the restroom.

I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I jumped in the air and screamed. As I turned around, I saw smirking face of Jacoby.

“Did you thought, you can hide that easily?” he laughed. I scrunched my nose. Eve joined his laughed, too.
I dropped his hand off of my shoulder and took Eve’s hand.

“Excuse me, but we have to go. Have a nice day.” I fake smiled and headed to the gym. He rolled his eyes and followed us. I opened the door of the girls changing room. Eve winked him, I stuck out my tongue to him and closed the door.

“You’re such a mean person!” Eve laughed. I shrugged and took out my gym clothes. People always though I’m some kind of rich daddy’s girl, which kind of truth, but I’m not. Yes, I live with my dad, ‘cause my mom’s dead and yes, my dad’s rich. But because I have expensive clothes, it doesn’t mean, that I’m a bitchy person. It’s just so stereotyped…

Me and Eve got changed quickly and rushed to the gym. Mrs. Peterson was already waiting for us. I spotted Jacoby sitting on one of the benches by the wall. I glared at him and he smirked back. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention to what Mrs. Peterson was saying.

“So, any of you girls wants to try out for the volleyball team?” she asked. I and couple girls raised our hands. “Great! And others please take those mattresses and do some stretching exercises.”

I was the first one to show my skills. I took a ball into my hands and closed my eyes to focus. I threw the ball up in the air and when it was about mid-air, I hit it with my other hand. It powerfully flew to the other side of the net, hitting the very end of the marked end of the lot.

“Very good, Ms. Collins. Very good. Now I want to see you passing the balls.”

The coach took one of the balls and served it. I extended my hands and it hit my forearms. I made a bump pass with the other ball.

“Good. Now Let’s do the block.” she commanded. I nodded my head and took my position close to the net. As the ball reached the net, I jumped in the air, throwing my hands up. The ball hit into my palms and fell down on the other side of the net on the ground. I did couple of those more and some other techniques.

“Very impressive Ms. Collins. You’re on the team.” Mrs. Peterson smiled ant patted my shoulder. “Okay, Gayle, you’re next!” she shouted, right into my ear. I walked away to sit on the bench.

“Ah, you made to the team!!” Eve congratulated me. “You’re gonna be the best, you’ll see!”

“Maybe, but there’s pretty good players, too, like Wilkinson. She was the caption, and the team won four first places last year.” I said.

“Capiton, shmapiton…” she rolled her eyes. “You’re gonna bring the team to the top!” she yelled. I hit my face with my palm. The girl is a real freak sometimes. But that’s why I love her.

The last period was over quickly. Eve and I went to the changing room to take shower. I liked to be fresh n’ clean. I stripped down the clothes, took my towel and some shampoo along with the body wash and stepped into the shower. Eve did the same and stepped into the shower which was next to mine.

I rinsed the shampoo into my light brown, wavy hair. Eve started to sing and I laughed at her.

“I know a place
Where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet and wild
There must be something in the water” she sang as she rinsed her hair.

“Sippin’ gin and juice
Layin’ underneath the palm trees
The boys break their necks
Tryin’ to creep a little sneak peak” she continued.

“You could travel the world
But nothing comes close to the golden coast
Once you party with us
You’ll be fallin’ in love” I joined in.

“California girls are unforgettable
Daisy dukes, bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin, so hot
We’ll melt your popsicle” we sang together.

“AHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, out of the fear.

Jacoby’s POV

I was sitting on the floor, next to the gym doors, when I hear a sharp scream. I shoot like a rocket into the girls changing room to look what had happened. I supposed to protect her and if something happened, my head will be chopped off.

I quickly opened the door of the showers and started to look for Natalie. It was steam everywhere, so it was hard for me to see well.

“Natalie?” I shouted. I heard another scream coming from the back of the showers. It could be a rapist, which attacked the girls. Or a maniac serial killer. I rushed to the back. I was running fast and suddenly I slipped on the wet floor and slid across the whole room and hit the back wall. Natalie let out another scream and I stood up. I stepped into the shower, where she was. And looked at her. She was practically naked screaming at something.

“Natalie, what happened?!” I yelled, all wet from the water coming from the shower head. She yelled again and quickly took her towel, wrapping it around her perfect body – light, peach skin, soft as… What the hell was I thinking? Then I felt stinging in my left cheek.

“You asshole! I was naked!” she yelled at me.

“Well, you screamed! I thought you were getting raped!” I yelled at her, angry.

“I wasn’t raped, you idiot!”

“Then what?!”

“It was a spider!” she screamed wide eyed at me. I slapped my forehead. It was just stupid. I turned around and walked away.

“You’ve got twenty minutes to finish.” I spat.

“But-“

“Twenty minutes.” I yelled and walked out of the room. Jesus Christ, a fucking spider. A tiny little harmless spider. I almost got a heart attack. I sat on the floor next to the gym, all soaking wet. The first impression of her was wrong. She’s a fuckin’ pansy. A girl, who gets everything that she wants. A girl which is every bodyguards nightmare.

After fifteen minutes the girls exited the room. Natalie said her good-byes to her friend and stood still, waiting for me. I didn’t know, it I scared her, but she was definitely quiet.

I stood up and both of us, went to the school’s parking lot. As soon as she stepped outside, a jock started to mock her.

“Hey, Nattie, who’s that? Your new boyfriend?” he and the other guys laughed. She only lowered her head and quickened her pace. “Hey, Nattie, isn’t he too old for ya?” he smirked. “Oh, I get it! You need more money, so you’re going after old, rich dudes!” he laughed hysterically. I was about to punch the guy into his face, when I felt her hand on my forearm.

“Leave him alone. He’s just a idiot.” she said and sadly looked at him. We reached my car and I unlocked it. She sat into the passenger’s seat and after I started the car, I drove out of the parking lot. The car ride was awkwardly silent. She was looking through the window the whole time. I bet that guy has to do something with the current mood of hers.

I drove through the gates and stooped in front of the house. She quickly got out of the car and made her way into the mansion. I got out of the car, too and followed her.

“Good day, sir.” Ronald greeted me at the door.

“ ‘Sup.” I greeted him, too and followed Natalie. She climbed the stairs and made her way into the room. But before she entered it, she turned ‘round and face me.

“Would you stop following me at my own house for a moment!” she raised her voice. I was taken back by her tone. “Please.” she added softly. “I just need to be alone for some time.” I nodded my head and climbed the stairs down. I made my way into the kitchen and took a bottle of beer out of the fridge.
♠ ♠ ♠
The second chapter! The first chapter was kinda lame, but I intend to making the chapters as long and interesting as possible. Hope you enjoyed the little ‘accident’ in the showers *wiggles eyebrows*. Anyways, I’m going to upload my first story ‘It Must Have Been Love’ (I’ll be shortening the title form now on to IMHBL) soon, so keep an eye on that!