wrapped around his fingers

first encounter

I had finally arrived, a person escorted me in. I inched my every step into the large mansion. It was much more refined than my own house. My vision swept the large room. The room itself was an amazing site, with its high ceiling and crystal chandelier hanging in the middle. As I scanned it, my eyes moved up the glistening curve of marble stairs.

There I saw a tall man standing who was dressed in black. His eyes were fixed on me, as if he were inspecting me. I stood there for a moment and then gasped. I realized that man was no doubt Kazuma his features had matured, but I could recognize his face anywhere.

When I saw his face my blood started to boil , who did he think he was !? taking advantage of my fathers weakness and buying me out !?

“What is the meaning of this!? “ I shouted as I looked at him.

“What are you saying? “He asked, as he walked down towards me .

“You know very well what I am talking about ! why did you offer such a bazaar proposal to my father !? “ I demanded fiercely .

There was a slight smirk on his face.

“You say why ? well, it was simply to help him. “

“ Don’t play dumb with me !” I spoke as I grabbed his collar .

“ Mayumi , it seems like your forgetting the position you are in , or do you want your so called father to worry again ?”

When he said that reality hit me . I was helpless and fighting with him would only make things worse for my family . I let go his collar .

“So what do you want me to do ? I can hardly cook … do you want me to mop your floors or change your bed sheets .

When I said that he chuckled . ‘what is he making a fool out of me !?’ Mayumi thought .
Kazuma leaned forward and grabbed her hands .

“Why I didn’t bring you here for such worthless jobs , there are obviously maids present for that . I wouldn’t want your beautiful hands to be dirtied. “ he spoke as he kissed my right palm . “ your task is much more simpler , you just have to become my personal pet “ he said looking at me with a devilish smile.

[ chapter 1 end ]