wrapped around his fingers

hot guy ..

I sat in the Mercedes …….. still shocked from what had happened before ,

“ uhhhh ! come on Mayumi ! buck up … you cant let that fool get you this down …next time I will get him “ I thought to myself.

I was lost in thoughts and before I knew it, we had arrived at the university .

“ whoa this is pretty big …. “ I whispered while getting off. But at least it was normal I was sure that idiot would take things overboard … not like they were any normal now but still .
When I got out of the car everyone stared at me as if I were some alien .

“ whys everybody looking at me like that ? “ I whispered
Robert came in from behind “ Ms. You forgot your bag “ he spoke while handing me the black and white Gucci bag.

I suddenly realized when I looked at the black Mercedes again.

“ so this is the reason eh ? of course who would come to university with such a flashy car ? and to top that off …I have a butler helping me out …. Just great Mayumi …you sure don’t want to live a normal life do you ….” I thought

I wonder how I am going to make friends now ? I walked in through the front gate ….and heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to look and found Robert following me …

“Robert why haven’t you gone yet ? “ I asked quietly , trying not to attract to much attention.

“ well master said to follow you everywhere and I am just carrying out orders miss “ he explained while adjusting his glasses.

“ no ! no ! I am not going to let things get any worse for me here …. You have to go ..and now ! I mean that !and didn’t master say that you had to listen to me ? …. So listen and go back …”

“but miss…” he tried to speak

“no buts Robert go ! “ I spoke as I pushed him out the gate.

Forcefully but finally Robert had left …. Robert was young in his 20’s maybe, not to mention that he looked sexy to, I wonder why he was stuck with that jerk Kazuma! But oh well now that that was taken care of I could finally proceed.

I walked towards the notice board trying to find my name and the classes that I was attending. But the notice board was surrounded by students..

“u-umm …excuse me …ah..please get aside ..hey..”I jumped trying to get a peek of the board but it was just too crowded !

“ouch…. I am so sorry ..” I spoke as I rubbed my forehead and tried to get up.

When I looked up at the person I had bumped into, beauty had been redefined for me.

“its ok “ he spoke with his to die for smile and extended his hand towards me.

“ ahahha ..no ..no its ok…it was my fault anyways…” I giggled in those girly voices.

“by the way my name is James , nice to meet you ….”

James huh ? he looked like one of those royalty type of guys …guess it was my lucky day today…James waved his hand at me again ..and I snapped back to reality ..

“oh yea James ….my name ? oh my names Mayumi …nice to meet you..” I replied hurriedly before I could look anymore weird.

Luckily James and me had the same classes, I think I was born in this world to meet him today..but when the last period bell rang .. I realized it was time to say goodbye and return to that place which was my so called “HOME”. I started to walk out of class.

“ hey Mayumi do want to grab a bite after this ? I hear there’s a new café just down the street ….” James asked

“ id love to “ these words came out on their own from my mouth.

But I had to go home or that tyrant would never let me come here again….ahhhh !! what should I do !? what should I do !?go out with James as this was a once in a lifetime chance ….or go home and see Kazuma’s face …the choice I don’t know why seemed pretty clear now that I thought about it in that way …. So James it shall be … after all this could be payback for that kiss in the morning…..

[ chapter 3 end ]