Status: Coming Soon.

Caught up on You

Second Skin

Baylen stared down at the Pink dress she was wearing and sighed. Though it was a beautiful dress, she was chunky and it stuck to her like a second skin. She felt uncomfortable and she didn't like it. Sighing again, she looked around, hoping to see Jack.

The wedding had gone on with out any problems and she was glad. Her cousin seemed so in love with her new husband. Baylen knew she would never get married because she knew that men only wanted one thing and she had decided she'd never do that again, unless she was absolutely sure of it.

Looking around again, she saw that everyone was having a great time and dancing. It mad her sad to know that she would never be able to have fun like that again. She was to self conscious of herself now, and didn't like to draw attention to herself. It was her downfall.
Tears stung her eyes and she became angry. Angry at herself. And Angry at the man who made her this way. She couldn't have a normal life because a horny man needed a quick fuck with no strings attached. Wiping her eyes,she tried to keep her make up fixed. She looked around to get her mind off of her life.

At one table a woman sat, smiling at three little boys who were digging in to the cake. At another, and older man and woman sat holding hands and smiling at each other, talking quietly.
Movement from the other corner of the room made Baylen turn her head . She almost laughed at the sight in front of her. Sitting in between five grown men, was a petite woman who looked around her age. She was obviously angry and fussing at the men. She kept pointing her finger at the chocolate fondue fountain and the man who looked to be the tallest out of the group. Baylen was amused how these men were bigger than the woman but they all looked scared shit less. When she made the mistake of giggling out loud at them, her face paled when they all looked over at her. She quickly turned back around and tried to steady her breathing.
I'm an idiot, she thought.
They were probably laughing and making jokes about her. She felt her face blush and went to stand up when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait.:\

Baylen's Bridesmaid Dress.