Status: Coming Soon.

Caught up on You

New Friends

The a7x guys were messing around at one of there closest friends wedding, while Jessica and Jasmine Ray tried to calm them down.

"Jimmy put that down" Jasmine ordered

"But it looks so yummy" Jimmy wined

"Its not edible " Jessica stated as she rolled her eyes.

"I care because?" Jimmy said.

"God please stop before we get kicked out of the wedding, you already embarrassed us by putting your dam head into the chocolate fountain" Jas stated as she sighed.

The girls loved the boys to death, but sometimes they were too much to handle, It was okay for them to act like children when its only family and friends but they needed to act like adults when they are in public

The girls were scolding the older guys, when they heard a loud chuckle coming from behind them, they all turned around to find a beautiful blond wearing a short pink dress looking at them as she was caught doing something illegal.

Jessica smiled at the blond, but frowned when the blond got up quickly to leave, Jessica got up and went up to the blond and put a hand on her shoulder. The blond turned around shyly and looked at the floor

"Hey I'm Jessica" the brunet greeted a big smile on her face.

"I-i-I'm Baylen" the blond replied nervously

"Its nice to meet you, i was wondering if you wanted to sit with my friends over there" Jessica said, as she glanced at her friends and noticed they were watching her and Baylen.

"U-um s-s-sure" Baylen replied hesitantly.

"Yay! come on, i'll introduce you to my friends" Jessica replied happily, as she partially dragged the blond to her friends.

"Guys, this is Baylen and Baylen the tall tower is my brother Jimmy, the short one sitting next to him is Johnny, the one with green eyes is Zacky, one who is flirting with that blond chick is Brian, the huge buffalo who has aviators on is Matt and that blond chick is my best friend Jasmine Ray" Baylen chuckled as Jessica introduced her group of friends.

"Hello, its nice to meet you guys" Baylen said, shyly.

"You too" she heard everyone say.

She chuckled once again before realizing she was letting her walls down, and she couldn't do that not now, not never.'

Baylen smiled kindly and told Jessica she had to go before her brother started worrying about her. Jessica nodded and told the blond that she will see her later.

After Baylen left everyone went to what they were doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its short, i have to start on my homework :\ i promise next time its going to be longer and sorry for the long wait. i had so much homework that i didn't have time for anything. Comment and tell us what you think about the story :)