Status: Coming Soon.

Caught up on You

Finding Out

Jessica was shopping happily, her hair tied up in a tight pony tail, bouncing every time she took a step. She smiled at people who looked at her. Mostly she was in a good mood, she always was when she made new friends. No one could bring her mood down, well except a certain guy.

"Mark?" Jessica questioned, when she spotted a familiar blond coming out of Victoria secret.

The blonde's head snapped up at someone calling his name, when he saw that it was Jessica, his smile turned into a frown but before Jessica could catch it. He put on a big smile and went to hug her.

"Jess what are you doing here love?" Mark asked as he ran a hand trough his short blond hair.

"Oh just shopping what about you?" Jessica replied.

"The sa--" he was about to say but someone cut him off.

"Mark baby ready to go" A perky blond girl said as she came and stood next to Mark, taking his hand in hers.

Jessica's heart sunk when she saw the blond girl, she looked up at Mark with pain filled eyes. Mark sighed letting go of the blonde's hand, and took a step forward to Jessica.

"Jess i can explain" Mark said desperately.

"No Mark you can't explain, what is there too explain come on it obvious, i was stupid for not listening to my friends when they said you were not right for me"

"Jessica please I'm sorry, don't do this" Mark tried again

"No Mark its done don't try to contact me" Jessica said, as she turned around and walked way, tears streaming down her face. She didn't love the guy or really liked him, but getting cheated on always hurt. It always made her think she isn't pretty.

Jessica quickly walked into a coffee shop, and sat down at the furthest table from the door. She sighed as she quickly wiped her tears away with the sleeves of her sweater. suddenly her white IPhone four made a ding noise, and she pulled it out seeing a text message from Jimmy.

" I love you baby girl, don't forget that. Oh and this is a picture of Marcus and I showing our love to you"

Jessica smiled slightly at the message her brother sent her, she then looked at the picture of Jimmy and Marcus making a heart with there hands, both of them grinning. Jessica smiled as she saved the picture and made it her lock screen wallpaper.

"Excuse me can i sit here" came a voice from above her, Jessica looked up to see a boy with brown eyes, wearing baggy gray skinny jeans that showed his boxers, a black plain t-shirt with grey Jordan's, smiling up at her.

"S-sure"

"Thanks, I'm trying to hide from crazy fans" the brown eyed boy said, making Jessica look at him confused.

"Oh I'm Jack from the famous band All Time Low"

Jessica nodded, she heard someone talk about that band before, but she couldn't press a finger on who. Then she remembered their new friend Baylen was talking about them something about the guitarist being her brother or something.

"I think i heard of you guys before, do you know a girl named Baylen?" Jessica looked at the boy in front of her he did look like Baylen, maybe he was related to her

"Yeah I'm her brother, but how do you know her?" Jack was really surprised when the girl in front of him said his sisters name. Because his sister really didn't like talking to strangers.

"Oh I met her at the wedding, she's pretty cool" Jessica said, as she smiled at Jack, her ex boyfriend cheating on her forgotten.

"You went to the wedding? but only famous bands and their family's were invited."

"Yeah I'm Jimmy's sister you know Jimmy from Avenged Sevenfold" Jessica stated, as she smiled at the cute confused look Jack had on his face.

"Ohh really that's co-" Jack was cut of by Jessica's phone ringing. She smiled at him apologetically, and answered the phone when she saw it was Brian.

"Hey Bri whats up"

" Hey Jess can you come and pick me up from a chicks house" Brian asked, nervously knowing he'll get a lecture about sleeping around with girls.

"Yeah sure just text me the address and I'll come pick you up"

"umm okay thanks Jess love you" Brian replied surprised that Jess didn't start yelling at him over the phone.

"No problem love you too" putting her phone away Jess rolled her eyes at Jack who laughed.

"Sorry it was stupid Brian, he wants me to pick him up from some chicks house" Jessica said as she got up.

"Its okay" Jack replied and got up himself.

"Hey can i give you my number so you can give it to your sister, i really wanted to hang out with her again" Jack smiled, and nodded at the beautiful brunet. He pulled out his phone and handed it to her.

Jessica put her number in Jacks phone, she smiled as she handed his phone back to him.

"I guess I'll see you later" Jack stated nodding at Jessica.

"Yup"

Jessica smiled one last time at Jack, and walked out of the coffee shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is Jessica
and sorry for the late update. next time ill try to update sooner :) and thank you for the comment on the last chapter :)