Car Ride

1/1

Mikey's Pov

Me and Gerard, my brother, were getting in the car to go and celebrate our band's first ever performance at a bar. We played at a street's bock party because they couldn't find another band.

Gerard backed out and started driving down the street. A song came on that didn't really appeal to me so i changed it to a different station and The Cure started playing so I left it.

" Hey, I liked that song", I heard Gerard say, changing it back.

" Well I don't", I said, changing the channel back to the song i liked.

" Can't you just leave it?", he asked changing it again.

"No", I simply stated changing it yet again.

" Well to bad", he said, changing it.

I just changed it back then he changed it and it kept going until he got tired of it and burst out.

"Can you just leave it?! Why are you being so impatient!? Why can't you just let me listen to it and then when it ends you can change it to whatever you fucking want!!!", he bursted out.

His burst out suprized me but I got over it and I left it for a couple seconds then I changed it just to piss him off.

"MIKEY!! Please, your being so impatient why, why, why can't you just leave it alone until it is over and then changed it?! Do you want me pissed off?!", he yelled changing it.

I giggled " Yes", I said between giggles.

He got all mad and started lecturing me on things about being patient. All the time spent lecturing me wasted because when he was done the song ended.

"Mikeeeyyyy", he whined " You made me miss it now I'm going to have to look it up on the computer and when I find it I am going to play it over and over again on full blast", he said plotting his revenge.

"Gerard, you're just being immature", I told him.

" Me? Immature? You're the immature one who is impatient", he said.

" Touche", I said " This stupid argument is over."

"Alright", he agreed.

Just then a song that sounded like it was by the same artist came on. I groaned. He turned up the volume. I just decided to let him listen to it because I didn't want to start an argument that I knew would be pointless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy my readers this is what happened a couple hours ago when i was in the car with my sister so i decided to put it on here but with Mikey and Gerard as the characters. this my first story on here so tell me how i did. this is also my second fanfic so i need feedback!! plzz comment