Status: Pretty Active. Next chapter coming soon!

Run, Baby, Run

chapter 2

"Sagey! Is that really you? Oh my, how big you've gotten!"

"Hi aunt Carol." I mumble into her shoulder as she squeezes the life outta me.

"Come in. Come in!" She grabs my smaller bag and pushes the front door open of her colonial style house.

Hesitating a minute, I follow in suit behind her. So this is where ill be living for the next year. This is my "home". It doesn't feel like home. My home is back in new York with my mother.

There's a Sharp pain in my chest as I think of her. Don't worry mommy. I will find you.

Aunt carol turns back around to face me. She spreads her arms wide. I hope she doesn't want a hug again.

"Well make yourself at home. Dinners at 6. Don't be late." She says instead and then points me in the direction of my new room.

My new room was actually pretty nice. It had a large window on the far wall that had a nice view on a small pond. There was a queen size bed in one corner and a dresser in the other. The walls were bare now but would be covered with posters of my favorite bands, especially All Time Low. Alex Gaskarth is so sexy!

So I will spare you the details of unpacking and skip to the part where I decide to take a walk. Slipping on a pair of converse and my favorite purple hoodie, I left the new house.

For a half hour a just walk through the dimly lit streets and think about the past few month of my life.

I started my senior year off pretty uneventfully. I would go to school with a good group of friends. My tormentors had graduated last year so I taking it in stride. After school I would go home and cook with mommy and just talk for hours.

I had always been close with my mom ever since dad left. He left when I was eight to be with a heavily tattooed stripper. My mom was my world so I lost sleep thinking that she would hate me if I told her that I was gay. Fortunately she accepted me for who I am saying that she already knew.

It wasn't until a month ago when I started feeling like I was being watched constantly. I shrugged it off thinking I was just being paranoid. But when my mother disappeared two weeks ago, my suspicions seemed correct.

When she disappeared so did part of me. I sobbed for nights just begging for some one to bring my mommy back.

For a week and a half I was by myself until a tall man showed up on my doorstep. It turns out that my school had called child services. After they saw the state I was in I was immediately shipped off to my aunt I never knew I had.

It was dark now. I could still see but barely. Maybe I should turn back now before I get more lost.

About five minutes into walking home I started hearing footsteps echoing mine. Crap not again!

I picked up my pace to a brisk walk and tried to control my racing heart. Calm down sage. I tell myself. It's probably just some one taking a walk just like you.

After another five minutes the footsteps were still there. They seemed to match my pace perfectly.

This was my time to run. So I did. I sprinted down the street. My lungs were on fire, my legs protesting to stop, but the footsteps were still there.

And then I was on the ground. I yelped in surprise. My nose hit the concrete and I swear I heard a crack. There was suddenly a weight on my back pinning me down. Metal was snapped around my wrists, and cloth tied around my eyes. I was then flung over a shoulder before I even had a chance to let out a scream.

After being in that position for what feels like less then a few seconds. I landed hard on my butt. My head smacking harshly into something behind me.

"W-what's happening?" I whimper curling my legs in close to me.

"Wouldn't you like to know little Sage?" A raspy voice snapped.

I'm going to die! I'll never find my mom! I'm too young! "Please d-don't k-kill me." I shutter, tears falling down my face.

My capture laughs a bark of a laugh. “Now if I kill you, you won't be able to help me, and you will never be able to save your mother.

Wait what? "My mom?"

" yes. She misses her little Sagey-Poo very much." I could hear the taunt in this persons voice.” It would be such a shame if she happened to die before her baby boy could even find her."

"No!" I shout." Leave her alone! I'll do whatever you want."

I could practically feel the smirk radiating from this person.” Perfect. Now here's what you will do.....
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated!! Reward me with comments!

So I wrote this in a car on my way to my grandparents house. Thank god for smart phones. But sorry if this totally sucks because its hard to concentrate when you have to pee and your little brother has two bloody noses within three hours. What a great car ride.

Anyway Sage is adorable and a mommas boy! I was kind of a bitch and left you off not knowing what he has to do. Don't worry you'll find out soon. So enjoy
Xoxo-Sarah