Status: Pretty Active. Next chapter coming soon!

Run, Baby, Run

Chapter 5

Unknown POV

The plot was set. The plan was flawless. It was only a matter of timing. Poor little Sage, he was only a pawn. There was only one person I really wanted. I needed revenge. I couldn’t let them go any longer while I was living with this grief and sorrow. They had to pay.

They didn’t know about me, not many people do. I was always the invisible one, the one that coasted along, never getting noticed. No matter how hard I tried I was always the one pushed aside. She always noticed me though. She made me feel important. She loved me.

Her smile would light up a room. Her laugh was melodious. She was beautiful, my one true love.

Until she saw something she shouldn’t have, it was perfect. She didn’t mean to see it, nor had she wanted to. Many nights I held her in my arms, while she sobbed into my chest. She had night terrors. Long nights were spent awake, filled with her screams. She begged me, to do something, anything, to take away those horrible images.

I couldn’t do anything, and it killed me. I blamed my self for not making her wait for me to pick her up from work. I was angry with myself. I was tired from staying up watching her sleep, making sure she would not wake. The angry voices in my mind increased and took over. I snapped at her. I made her cry. I told her to forget about those images, that they couldn’t have been that bad. I told her I needed space. I stormed out of the apartment in a fury, not a single thought in my head, until I got that call.

They had found her body, or what was left of it in the same alley, where everything had started. Her face was barely recognizable. Her left arm was gone, torn right from its socket. Her legs were both bent at odd angles, the bones sticking straight out. The right side of her head was bashed in, and her throat ripped out. Her heart was also ripped right out of her chest. Her dried blood stained her shirt. The shirt was the one that I loved on her.

In the pocket of her jeans was a note with my name on it, written in her rough handwriting. In the note she told me that she was sorry. She was sorry that she had caused me so much stress. She said she was done living with the images, and that she couldn’t live without me anyway. She loved me and said she goodbye. She let them kill her.

I didn’t attend the funeral. I couldn’t bare the grief stricken faces. She didn’t deserve to die.

From that day on I vowed I would not let her death go un-revenged. I used my invisibility to my advantage. I researched and trained. I moved and changed my name. I let people believe I disappeared. Nobody cared though. Nobody even really noticed. This time instead of sorrow, I felt pride, and success.

I devised a plan. It was a way to get close to them, and then catch them off guard. I decided to use Sage. He was exactly like her. He was shy, and innocent, but had a fire deep with in him. It hurt me to look at him, but in the end he will be gone too.

So far the plan was going perfectly. Sage was letting them into his world. He was growing attached. Good. Little Sage was doing his job perfectly, with a little help from me of course. I’m sure he won’t miss his mom too much, nor will he mind having a broken car.

I had to be patient though. As much as I wanted revenge, I wanted it to go right. I wanted them to suffer as much as she did. I wanted them to feel her pain.

Don’t worry my dear Maria; they will be taken care of. I will be with you shortly. I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but very, very necessary!

Sorry I haven't been updating very fast. I have cheer every one and I can't stay up late to write anymore. I can't write in the day due to my mom always looking over my shoulder. It's so annoying! I have a plan to maybe update every Friday evening. Is that good for you guys? I only updated today because I had some free time, and it's a short chapter. I may or may not be able to update tomorrow because I have a party to go to, and I don't know how late I will be.

But please enjoy this chapter. It was interesting to write and didn't take to long. Please comment and subscribe too! They give me more incentive to write!

Thank you soo much to Hot Chelle Rae to commenting after every chapter! You're so sweet!

oh and by the way anyone have a tumblr? Follow me! I always follow back. My Tumblr!