Status: In the process

Reluctant For Love

What to do...

Walking the halls was more like a mission, for Eli and Clare. They had to avoid seeing eachother as much as possible...if it was possible. One always managed to see the other every single day. And when that happened, their heart stung for a moment, but they would carry on with whatever they were doing.

Eli mostly resided in the theatre room with his new friend Imogen. They would chat about useless things, but sometimes Imogen would let Eli know how much she really knows about him. That scared Eli sometimes, but he pushed that thought out of his mind because he just wanted to get over Clare. He wanted to feel something for Imogen, he really did...but it just didn't seem possible.

The two sat cross-legged on the stage of the theatre talking.

"I was always causing drama around the house, ever since I was a little kid. Doing shannanigans that would get me into trouble throughout my whole childhood years. So my mom said, hey why don't you do drama if you like acting so much? I was like, I don't like ACTING I like the reactions people have. But turns out I like acting a lot too because it manipulates the emotions that people have...which i like doing a lot too." Imogen exclaimed with ethusiasm. If there was one thing she was excited about in here life it would be that she can come to school and act as a different person no matter what.

"That's cool" Eli muttered while gazing past Imogen. He was looking at the door behind her. If someone were to come in, would they suspect something was going on between them? He didn't think anything was going on, he just needed a...distraction away from his medication, the drama. ALL the drama. Imogen seemed to be that escape. They were always alone together soaking up eachothers stories and pasts, well mostly he was soaking up her stories and past but it was the same thing.

-----------------

Clare was walking the halls of Degrassi hoping not to run into Eli. But with the play, it was inevitable. You see, it's different when you plan to meet up with someone because you know you're going to see them and anyway there was a script of questions to follow that Katie gave her. But when you run into your ex boyfriend who seems to be mentally unstable in the hallways and you don't know what to say. Thats just the worst.

"Look, I've got to just lay low, you know? Since Jake's dad and my mom are dating...I can't just be casual with him anymore thats just...EUGH!" Clare said. She just found out her mom and Jake's dad were dating last night, and she and jake had been fooling around. THAT was something that wouldn't be happening again...no matter how cute his smile was. They were practically step SIBLINGS!

"It's not like you guys are biologically related though...so it's not THAT big of a deal. Better than crazy Eli!" Alli replied, she tended to call Eli crazy a lot...It hurt clare every time she said it but she wouldn't express that discomfort, because, well, he was her EX- boyfriend. Whom she had NO feelings for whatsoever...

"But it's still SO weird! Because now I look at him like he is my possible brother. Would you make out with Sav?"

"EW No WAY. But that's totally different we've known eachother our whole lives."

"Well so have Jake and I. We practically grew up with each other. I mean our make out sessions were nice...I had fun...but no MORE!!" Clare was in turmoil with her thoughts. Should she go for Jake?

She would NEVER go out with her brother, but with Jake is it different?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is how I wish degrassi now or never would happen. UGH