Status: Completed

Whiskey and Cigarettes

And I Need Black and Blue

Monday, November 1, 2010

I woke up in my bed the next morning with an arm wrapped around my waist and light snoring in my ear, which I assumed both belonged to Danny. I didn't open my eyes to check, and I couldn't recall even how I managed to end up in my own bed. With my eyes still closed, I racked my brain to remember the events from last night. I could only remember up to when Asking Alexandria started playing. As soon as the rest of last night flooded in, my hangover followed in suit. I threw the blankets off of me as well as Danny's arm before running to my bathroom.

"What the hell?" Danny asked, groggily, as the contents from last night filled my toilet. Seconds later, he was kneeling beside me holding my hair out of my face and rubbing my back.

"That is fucking gross," I sighed, leaning my head against his shoulder.

He brushed my bangs out of my face before pressing his lips to my forehead. "How you feeling?"

"Like I got hit by a semi-truck."

I refused to open my eyes again, and the taste in my mouth was atrocious. I pushed myself off the floor and steadied myself in front of the mirror to brush my teeth. After, Danny carried me back to my bed, and I cuddled into my blankets and pillows. The bed shifted as Danny took his place next to me. We laid quietly together, my eyes closed with my head on Danny's chest, his fingers running through my hair as he hummed softly.

"You kissed me last night," I stated after awhile.

"I did." He chuckled softly.

I really didn't have anymore to say about it. I wanted to ask him what it meant for our friendship, where we were going with it, if I was just going to be another notch on his bedpost. I don't remember discussing any of that last night. I did, however, remember making out with him in my bed until almost two in the morning before I passed out cold. Should we even try? Because our best friends are dating, and what if we break up? It could cause tension between all of us. So many thoughts were just running through my mind, and I just didn't have the nerves to ask him.

"Is that alright with you?" He asked.

"I suppose." I wasn't honestly sure. I was confused about the whole matter.

For the rest of the day, we lazed around in my bed, drifting in and out of sleep. When we were both awake, we'd talk about random things, about how my hair looked like sex hair all the time: about how Danny's beard made him look very manly, about how we should finally get out of bed. No one bothered us, at least that I know of. And I just figured it was because, most of them probably felt the exact same way as I did.

I finally felt awake and somewhat like a normal human being around nine that night. Danny was sound asleep. I crawled out of bed making my way back to the bathroom again to take a long, hot shower. When I was done, Danny was still asleep, so I changed into a shirt and pair of sweatpants and walked downstairs to make myself something to eat, because I was starving. To my surprise, Lux was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey," she spoke barely above a whisper.

"Hungover?" I asked, taking the seat across from hers and pouring myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

"For fuck's sake, yes," she groaned, rubbing her fingers on her forehead. "We drank so much last night before the show even started."

I giggled, nodding my head. "I don't even remember how I got home."

"After we tried to start a nude party, the boys decided to take us home," she explained, both of us bursting into fits of giggles.

"We tried to have a nude party?"

"Yeah, but me and you were the only ones digging the idea. Danny carried you up to your room. I'm not sure how he was able to convince you to leave your clothes on." She paused for a second, giving me an odd look. "Unless you didn't keep your clothes on."

"I woke up with clothes on, I promise. And I don't think I would've put them on after we had sex."

"Right." She nodded. "Speaking of sex..."

"You and Ben hooked up again?" I rolled my eyes.

"No." She looked guilty. "Sam and I had sex."

"What?!" I spit the cereal and milk in my mouth all over the table.

"Shh. He's sleeping in my bed." She paniced as she cleaned up my mess, glancing at the stairs as if Sam were going to come downstairs.

"I thought you and Sam were just friends!" I yelled in a whisper.

"Well, we were," she scrunched her head closer to her shoulder, pulling her arms tightly at her sides, making herself smaller in her seat.

"Were?"

"I've kind of always had feelings for him," she admitted. "But I never wanted to pursue it, because we're such good friends."

"Well you kind of fucked that one up, didn't you?" I let out a short laugh, finishing off my cereal.

"Don't make fun of me," She whined. "I don't really know what to do."

"Join the club," I shrugged.

"Are you talking about Danny?"

"Of course."

"Well, I know what you guys should do."

"The same thing you and Sam should do." I put my bowl in the sink and walked up to my room to see Danny now awake. He was rubbing his eyes with his right hand while petting Swagg with his left. "Hey sleepy," I smiled, crawling back into my bed next to him.

"Mmm," He mumbled, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Let's go back to sleep."

"Okay," I agreed, snuggling back into his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really know where I was going with this. Whatever. Comment and subscribe my lovelies! The more comments I get, the sooner I'll update!