Status: ON HIATUS.

You'll Never Leave My Heart.

c h a p t e r t w e n t y - t h r e e .

“So tell me, how did the date go? Where did he take you? What did you guys do? Oh! Let me guess, he took you to a cheap motel and you guys had sex?!” Aarica questioned me as soon as I walked in the door.

“Oh my god Aarica,” I laughed, and rolled my eyes at her. “no. We did not have sex. It was really simple but sweet.” I sighed, as I plopped down on my bed. “We went to McDonald's, and then we just went for a walk. He's so sweet though.” Aarica smiled, and then laid on my bed next to me so that I could fill her in on everything Asher and I did.

***

I walked out of Mrs. Hassleotoff's class, excited for history.

“Someone's a little anxious, eh?” Aarica said from behind me. I was walking extremely fast, because like I said, I couldn't wait for history.

“Shut up. I know.” I slowed down, realizing I didn't want to seem too excited once I got there. We walked together to Mrs. A's room, and I walked in the door calmly. I saw Asher sitting in the same seat as yesterday, and I looked at Aarica, who nodded in his direction. I went and sat in front of him.

“Hey Anamae.” I turned around in my seat, and saw him looking at me with that look that always made me want to just... Melt.

“Hi.” I smiled, and he grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers through mine.

“Did you have fun last night?”

“Kinda...” I said teasingly.

“Oh, come on. You and I both know how much you loved it.” He winked, sending butterflies through my stomach. I didn't get a chance to reply before our teacher started the class. I turned around in my chair, and stared off towards the front of the classroom, not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying. Suddenly, I felt a hand playing with my hair behind me. I giggled, knowing that it was Asher. Once Mrs. A turned around, I turned and looked at him quickly.

“Stop it!!” I whispered, and he just smiled at me. I turned back around, and noticed that he just continued playing with my hair. After several minutes of this, and me whispering at him every so often, he stopped, and then started rubbing his fingers up and down my back, sending shivers through my spine.

“Mr. Simmons and Miss Harrison, would two you like to step outside?” The teacher interrupted my thoughts, and Asher immediately stopped messing with me.

“No ma'am.” Asher and I said in sync. I smiled my sweetest smile and said, “It won't happen again, I promise.”

“Alright, Miss Harrison. I hope not.” The old woman turned back towards the board, and continued the lesson.

***

“You are so annoying to sit in front of!” I said to Asher. We had made it through 3rd period without getting in trouble with Mrs. A., and now we were standing in line for lunch. Asher chuckled, and rolled his eyes.

“You know you liked it.” I fake glared at him, holding back a giggle.

“I did not! You almost got me in trouble.” Asher sighed, and grabbed my hand.

“I'll make it up to you babe.” He pulled me closer, and kissed my lips gently, sending butterflies through my stomach.

“Hey you two, get a room!” I heard from behind me. I recognized the boy's voice as Damien's. Asher laughed, and let me go.

“Oh shut up Damien.” I smiled, and turned to look at him. “What's up?”

“Just wanted to ask Asher if he wants to hang with me tonight.” I looked at Asher, who smiled in response.

“Yeah man, sure. Just shoot me a text?” Damien nodded, and then walked off to our regular lunch table.
Asher and I continued through the line before we finally got to the front. I got my lunch, and then waited for him. I watched as he got two sandwiches, 4 cheese sticks, 3 cookies, and 2 apple juices.

“Geez, can you really eat all that?” I asked him once we started walking to our table.

“I'm a growing boy, what do you expect?” He said as we sat down.

“Wow, you eat a lot.” Aarica commented. Asher chuckled, and said,

“No, girls just don't eat enough.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh! This is my first chapter guys. :3
I know I have a different writing style than Kayla, the original author, but I hope you like it!
Feedback would be great. (: