Status: ON HIATUS.

You'll Never Leave My Heart.

c h a p t e r f o u r .

“Oh my god, I love it,” I gushed as I looked at it in the mirror. It didn’t have any color to it and it wasn’t anything extravagant- just a simple, black anchor. But I couldn’t get over how good it looked. “Thank you so much, Andy.”

He smiled, and laughed a little. “You’re welcome,” he said.

He told me instructions on how to take care of it and what not, and then I paid for it. Cameron was sitting on the couch on his phone when I was done. He looked up and saw me. “Did it hurt?” he asked, laughing.

“A little,” I admitted. “I had somebody to keep me company though.”

He furrowed his eyebrows. “Who?” he asked.

“Asher,” I said, pointing to him. “he goes to our school.”

“Oh, I’ve seen you before,” he said. “I’m Cameron.”

Asher nodded at him with a smile. ”Asher, you can take care of her,” Andy pointed to the girl with tattoos and piercings on the couch. “she wants her septum.”

He nodded, before looking at me. “Have a good night,” he told me and Cameron, smiling. He walked over to the girl and started talking to her, smiling.

I felt a small amount of jealousy, but I brushed it off. I mean, I probably wouldn’t ever talk to him again anyway. “You ready to go?” Cameron asked me. I nodded and we headed out. “I’m hungry. I was kind of thinking McDonalds.”

I laughed. “On you?” I asked.

“Actually, I was kind of thinking on you,” he said, winking at me. I laughed.

Image

I dropped Cameron off then went to my house. I ended up buy us McDonalds but I also got Aarica something. I figured if she wasn’t there, I could just eat it next time I got hungry. I pulled in my driveway, grabbing the McDonalds bags and hurried inside. “Aarica? Are you here?” I exclaimed through the house. I didn’t get an answer, so I just shrugged and grabbed my food, plopping down in one of the stools. I really didn’t know why we had a dining room. I think it was just for looks because even when everybody is home, none of us ever eat in the-

“I hope you got food for me.”

“Holy shit!” I exclaimed, dropping my cheeseburger. I turned and saw Aarica standing there in a huge black shirt and a pair of blue pajama pants. Both of which were mine. “You scared me. But yes, I did get you food. On the counter.”

“You are my savior,” she said, grabbing her food.

“There’s food here, you know,” I told her.

“Yeah, but you said I couldn’t use the stove,” she said, biting into her food like she hadn’t eaten in days. My friends… “and after I took a shower I was watching a movie and I just didn’t feel like microwaving anything.”

“So you would’ve starved if I didn’t bring you food?” I asked.

“Actually, I would’ve annoyed you into making me food,” she said. “besides, you were with Cameron. He wants McDonalds anytime you go somewhere.”

“True,” I agreed.

“So, lemme see it!” she said. I pulled my shirt down and lifted the paper up. “I like it.”

“Thanks,” I said, putting the paper back.

“Were you bored while it was being done?” she asked.

“Not really,” I said. “remember that guy that ran into me yesterday at lunch? And how you told me he was incredibly hot and I should’ve looked at him?”

She thought about it for a second. “Oh, yeah. Why?” she asked.

“He works there, and I was talking to him the entire time,” I said.

“Aww!” she cooed. “Did you get his number?”

I laughed. “No?” I said. “I’ll probably never speak to him again. But did you know that he’s in our free period and history?”

“I knew he was in our history class. Not our free period though,” she said.

“Well, since not everybody’s in one spot during free period, I get that. But how have I not noticed him in history?” I asked myself.

She shrugged. “Aww, does somebody have a crush?” she sung in a baby voice.

“Me? No. Like I said, I’ll probably never talk to him again. He’s just cute,” I said. “plus, he’s from London. So he has an accent- it is so cute.”

“What’s his name?” she asked.

“Asher… I didn’t get his last name,” I said, chuckling.

“Great. How are you supposed to Facebook stalk him now?” she asked.

“I wasn’t planning on Facebook stalking him anyway…” I told her.

“We’ll search his name later. I mean, there can’t be too many Asher’s in our school, right?” she asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
her tattoo. idk i liked it. but this story will get better, promise! :)
comment and subscribe!?
ps, it's my birthday! ;)