I'll Shatter the Silence to Tell You We Won't Last Long

On to morning stars

It all started in those summer holidays when my mom first told me we were moving away from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
I didn't made any drama nor did I try to argument, I had been doing this all my life.
It's not like I was leaving much behind, I was meant to go away in the end, so why would I care about socializing and making friends?
My mom's reaction to my answer was a sigh. Not the "wow what a relief" kind. For as weird as this might sound, it was like she was expecting me to say no, to tell her I wanted to stay.
I did none of it.

With the help of my aunt we started to organize our plans, she would be selling the house for us.
I had presenced this way too many times to be counted, so my lack of interest was understandable.
"Mama?"
She took her eyes away from the pile of paper and looked up at me.
"Sim querida?"
I couldn't help a little smile at her use of our first language.
"I'm going for a walk, you need anything?"
"Just some groceries. Could you be a sweetheart and get them for me?"
Giving her an affirmative nod I got up from the kitchen table, "Sim mama, where's the list?"
Tapping her chin with the tip of the pen, in a thoughtful frown, she pointed to the counter.
"Kay mama."

I shoved the groceries list along with my cellphone and some money in my pants pocket, sliding on my shoes after.
"I'm off now," I waved from the door.
"Okay minha filha, não demores muito."
"I won't mama."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sim querida?-Yes dear?
Sim mama- Yes mommy
Okay minha filha, não demores muito- Okay my daughter, don't take too long
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i said i wouldn't update much these next days, but oh well im too lazy to really study..ill do it..whenever.
Raychiiee and Kalliee I love you girlies. thanks for the advices :)
And i thought it would be funny if i put some portuguese in it.
Hope you like this one :):)

Comments?
<3<3<3