I'll Shatter the Silence to Tell You We Won't Last Long

Seize unto the sun

Stepping out of my front porch I looked around the quiet and peaceful street, trying to decide what to do.
Getting the groceries seemed the wiser. I would then have all the time of the world to do whatever for as long as I wanted.
"Grocery store it is then," I spoke to myself.

The air was heavy and hot, causing the two-block walk to seem much longer.
The summer didn't match with me. "Definitely," I chuckled staring down at my pale arms.
I wouldn't classify 'gasping for air as a dog' as something hot but oh well people didn't seem to care.
Summer. Got their heads messed up.

I finally reached the store, letting out a sigh of joy as soon as the conditionated air hit my skin.
"Olá Mariana."
I couldn't help but smile at the funny way he said it. I was glad to see after so many months he had finally managed to say it.
"Hello Phill", I smiled pleasantly.
"I said it right!" An all proud smile glowed from his features.
"You did indeed."

I walked around looking for the items in my mother's list.Milk
Butter
Fruit
Cereals

And the list went on and on...

"So, I heard you're moving."
I turned to Phill giving him a little nod.
He looked truely sad, "That's quite a shame. I'm going to miss you around."
"Me too Phill, me too..."
I already knew someone I was going to miss.

"I'll try to come visit or something. I don't really know where we are moving to now."
He sighed making some grumpy sounds.
I knew then I would be missed by a few.

I must of had been too deep into my thoughts to notice someone standing in front of me, both of us too busy to notice we were about to...
"Oh shit!" I moaned hitting my head on someone's chest.
...crash against eachother.

I stumbled backwards, about to fall on my butt, when twostrong hands grabbed my sides and slipped around my waist to steady me.
"Hey. Are you okay?"
I looked up at the sound of his deep voice and bit my lip. Wow.

His strong, masculine face was pale, with chocolate brown eyes contrasting to it. His air was long and black, falling over his right eye. Two silver rings adorned his bottom lip. Just not to talk of his breath taking smile.

"Hmm yeah I'm great thanks."
He once more graced me with his smile, "My name is Jordan by the way."
"I'm-"
"Mariana. I heard sorry."
My knees would eventually give in if he kept smiling like that.
"I got inside a bit before you so-"
"No, it's okay. It's not like we were talking about something confidential we just-"
"Hey guys will you quit apologizing?" Phill butted in with a mocking grin.
For that interuption he got a roll of eyes from me and a chuckle from Jordan.

"Didn't your mother teach you to not get in other people's conversations?" I faked madness, hands on my hips.
"Well i'm sorry but you were getting annoying, and in case you forgot this is my store. Good Lord I thought young people now-a-days were more straight forward."
"What is that suppose to mean Phill?"
My brows were raised, staring suspicious.
"I think your friend understood already."
A glance at Jordan made me see the cutest look on his face.
"That was a bit embarassing sir."

Jordan had that gorgeous deep voice that kept you hanging on to his every word.
It was quite a pleasant sound.

"I'm sorry for interupting your fun Phill but I kinda am waiting to pay."
Phill seemed to be having the time of his life.
"I must have touched a soft spot boy. Maybe you shouldn't be so straight forward with her."
Why the heck was Phill incentivating Jordan to flirt with me??
Men...

I hurried to the door getting sick of them talking about me as if I wasn't there. Just not to say it was embarassing.
"Hey girl, slow down!"
"What now?" I turned impatient.
"You're forgetting your boyfriend here."
My cheeks turned deep red, "He's not my...Oh whatever. C'mon Jordan."
We left to the sound of Phill saying "Take good care of her boy!"

"What the hell", I breathed out as soon as we were at a safe distance.
"Oh c'mon it's cute the way he's trying to set us up and all."
I stared at him with slightly wide eyes, having my cheeks burning more red as he gave me a wink.
"Before you start making moves can I at least stop by my house to leave the bags there?"
A soft laugh escaped his lips, "That was straight, I liked it."
"Made you hot eh?" I jokingly winked.
"A bit, a bit."
Now that totally wasn't jokingly.
"Oh my god you're naughty!"
A big grin from him showed me he agreed with my statement.
"You're aware this is called flirting , aren't you?"
I bit my lip.
Of course I was aware of it, I just wasn't seeing things from that perspective...
Damn, I was indeed flirting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kallie made me sexylicious banners =D

Comments?
<3<3<3